India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

one good thing

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yesterday it was really sweet of Sunny that she was making Shonali smile while leaving... it really lightened up the scene... instead of rona-dhona it was her puppy laugh - for one last time.. it felt good...felt sunny did the right thing there...
also, on that note, i think i must mention PB too who was being kind when PM was leaving...    a good gesture...  both the cases, whether they meant it or not is another thing, but it definitely takes a good heart to make some one smile while leaving..  

now friends, dont attack me for saying this Big smile actually i felt we should say the good things too when they happen... not just bash the contestants...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86MoodyFoodie-shabz-

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Agreed. We should also look at the good things people do, especially when someone is leaving or someone is feeling down, irrespective of whether they are our favorite housemate or not. If we as public start acknowledging the positive things more, then I think we can reduce the fights around usSmile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsssarasingh86MoodyFoodie

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
nice to see some 'likes' and atleast one comment on this thread... frankly, i didnt expect even that Smile

but i strongly feel we should acknowledge good deeds, no matter who does it, and no matter who receives it...  being good to a person who is leaving is one such thing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top