Poll Question :

Do you want a new hunk in the show?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
ipkknd can neva have a new hunk 4 khushi as arnav suits khushi the best
arnav and khushi have perfect chemistry and the r the best couple onscreen in the television industries
if anyone replaces arnav ipkknd will loose viewers
Hey if there s a hunk coming then oly for la or anjaji not between arhi.
Originally posted by Kamalika..

lavanya should not hug arnav then..cvs should think about this...

LA was  Arnav's GF before even Khushi came to his life  and in this kind of relationship there is going to be hugging and is not like arnav was enjoying it. don't get me wrong I'm an arhi fan and I'm so glad that LA is gone.  but to bring someone just to make  Arnav  jealous I don't agree to that this is a mature love story not a teenage one and their story hasn't even started yet so lets focus on them and no one else. 
  If jealousy you want then don't forget he was  very jealous and hurt when he found out about Khushi's engagement, and also Khushi won the hot guy at the end right. so lets enjoy their love story, because i'm missing arhi scenes now a days so much.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Yes... we want a new hunk... for Lavanya...
Originally posted by nyxx

and also so far, Khushi doesnt have any "hunk" friends so why would the CVs randomly bring in a guy just for Khushi to hug😵

you forgot about happyji 😆
Originally posted by community_drive

I want somebody for Anjali! but no one between, Arhi!

Salman srk, ranbir, Imran khan, john ya akshay ko be lalo, I'll still be drooling over ASR!

so who cares if there is a a new hunk, or a skunk there in the show! for me its an ASr show, n he is for Khuhsi!😍

Super idea Zoha, bring in someone for Anjali. I would like Arhi to realize their feelings for each other on their own. It's time to focus on Arhi relationship now with no more kabab main haddis.
i do i do i do cuz i wanna see a jealous arnav 🤪
Originally posted by nyxx

I really dont see a point in having another guy come in for Khushi. WHY is that necessary?! Just because La was there for ASR, does that mean another guy has to be there for Khushi. No, thats not needed. Instead, right now, we should be thinking more towards the ArHi track and Shyams revelation. With the new entry, the CVS will have to put more time on that, and show the changes and growth of that character. That will completely divert the plot and make things soo MESSY and inconsistent. I dont wanna come out so rude or anything, but I really would prefer it if we focus on the shows current possible plots, because we all know that the CVs dont have such intentions of bringin a hunk in right now. Again, peace..and lets keep this forum positive and healthy :)

Exactly Dee! Loved ur answer
This s not High School Musical type of show in which u have to prove love by Jealousy...
If La was der in ASR's life(dat too even b4 he met Kh), it does not mean a guy shud enter in Khushi's life...
To start with, I don't think Kh was jealous..She was sad...She has to search for the answer...
just bcoz ASR hugged La , a guy shud hug Kh is plain illogical...if we go like "an Eye for an Eye"  ..it has to start from ASR breaking bead string from Khushi's blouse...Let Khushi tear of buttons from ASR's shirt...ASR dropped Kh from first floor...let Kh push him from terrace...
For Arnav's jealousy Kh being engaged s enuf...Ya I do like a guy for Anjali/La...jealousy out misunderstanding is OK for me(he he  ASR ) but for revenge s a bad idea...
Sorry Sabs I don't think it will do any good for ASR -Kh relationship...
and ASR s not a guy who will accept his Love if instigated by jealousy...he will never ever reveal it!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
no thanx arnav is my life man he is enough ctually hes abudant overdose
No!!! This show is about Arnav and Khushi and plus to our dismay we already have many distractions i.e. La and shyam so no more needed!!