Do you want a new hunk in the show?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
then arnav's love should also reserved only for khushi...but cvs destroyed it

Plz this is a humble request ..let's drop this topic and focus on the show ..any new lead/ guest appearances to make leads jealous is just a BIG NO NO. It''ll spoil the essence of the show...

Secondly as very rightly said by Head over heels, Diya, Shybabe, Incandescent ( sorry, if I missed any names) this is a very mature, adult, intense and passionate love story ..it is not a collage, mushy mushy romantic.ott love story, and Arnav is not a typical cute, lovey dovey hero.who is going to get jealous if some other hunk looks or drools at Kushi.  He is too secure, confident, mature man to react so childishly. Th e fact when he comes to know abt Kushi's engagement and reacts in anger more than jealously proves this fact... His dialogues .." jis se pyaar nahi karte, jis ke sath rahe nahi sakti, uss se shaadi kyon kar rahe hai"highlights his maturity and deepness.  

so plz drop this topic and stop spoiling the show / forum with these kinds of posts.

As a viewer I would rather see Arnav  & Kushi realizing their feeling without any extra help from any outside source / reason.

I dont think youre understand what we're all trying to say. So I'll just stop now.  
and theres no reason for Khushi to randomly change right now. Lets please try to keep the storyline consistent.
Originally posted by nyxx

and also so far, Khushi doesnt have any "hunk" friends so why would the CVs randomly bring in a guy just for Khushi to hug😵
in july onth the article about shyam's revelation, here it also mentioned that cvs searching a guy for devan's character...i dont have the link..but i hope devan will enter soon
Originally posted by nyxx

I dont think youre understand what we're all trying to say. So I'll just stop now.  
and theres no reason for Khushi to randomly change right now. Lets please try to keep the storyline consistent.
ok
Originally posted by Kamalika..

then arnav's love should also reserved only for khushi...but cvs destroyed it
How did the CVs destroy it ?? If la hugs ASR that means ASR's love for Khushi is destroyed 😕.ASR never loved anyone he said that clearly to everyone.He broke up with her.What else do you want now if you are an ArHi fan ??
Originally posted by barunroxx7

How did the CVs destroy it ?? If la hugs ASR that means ASR's love for Khushi is destroyed 😕.ASR never loved anyone he said that clearly to everyone.He broke up with her.What else do you want now if you are an ArHi fan ??
hug, not love...arnav's hug should only reserved for khushi..if khushi's hug is reserved for arnav..but he hugged la also

then khushi should change. no problem..dont need to be so good and sanskari...

Khushi is not so bad that she will just change herself to take revenge from ASR.And whats SO wrong with ASR ??I mean when he realised his mistake he broke up with La.And I am sure Khushi will ot be happy to know about that.

hug, not love...arnav's hug should only reserved for khushi..if khushi's hug is reserved for arnav..but he hugged la also
You are being way too possessive now 😆.Dont you hug your friends Kamalika ?? There is nothing wrong in hugging someone.We should be open minded right ??The girl was totally heart broken.I will hug anyone if ever find someone crying like that because of my mistake. Thats out of humanity.
And now I will be hugging you so that you can have peace of mind 🤗
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
if anyone enters the show also...no girl is even going to notice the character...because all of us are going to drool over ASR..whether anyone enters or not..n khushi will never want anyother person to hug her..