Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I really dont see a point in having another guy come in for Khushi. WHY is that necessary?! Just because La was there for ASR, does that mean another guy has to be there for Khushi. No, thats not needed. Instead, right now, we should be thinking more towards the ArHi track and Shyams revelation. With the new entry, the CVS will have to put more time on that, and show the changes and growth of that character. That will completely divert the plot and make things soo MESSY and inconsistent. I dont wanna come out so rude or anything, but I really would prefer it if we focus on the shows current possible plots, because we all know that the CVs dont have such intentions of bringin a hunk in right now. Again, peace..and lets keep this forum positive and healthy :)
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

I want somebody for Anjali! but no one between, Arhi!

Salman srk, ranbir, Imran khan, john ya akshay ko be lalo, I'll still be drooling over ASR!

so who cares if there is a a new hunk, or a skunk there in the show! for me its an ASr show, n he is for Khuhsi!😍

yup zoha I'm just asking for a man...don't know why all are thinking that he's for Khusi...are no yaar..for Anji, La or someone else...it may be Dhruv na...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

if CVs dont want any guy then why they make lavanya hug arnav many time? khushi could realise her love in any better way..without this jealousy...she and arnav could meet everyday in different environment..why lavanya was there...

if lavanya can hug arnav why a new guy cant hug khushi...

sweety la is gone... u need to let that go... la was shown as asr's mistake that is y he is shown guilty and sorry in the past 2 epi. khushi is the righteous one... as far as arnav's jealously it can be shown without a new guy to enter the show... he can get jealous of some random guy checking khushi out... they will show asr repent and support khushi... the past two weeks has only been abt arnavs repentance ... first he made up to payal and then la next when he finds out abt khushi he will be there for her as well. 
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

lavanya should not hug arnav then..cvs should think about this...

nyxx thumbnail
^^ why are you so against La hugging Arnav? Its just a hug, calm down. Nothing to fret over about, and she is his GF afterall, so hugging shouldnt be that big of an issue.
SK_Love thumbnail
then khushi should also hug someone as a friend in front of arnav
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

if CVs dont want any guy then why they make lavanya hug arnav many time? khushi could realise her love in any better way..without this jealousy...she and arnav could meet everyday in different environment..why lavanya was there...

if lavanya can hug arnav why a new guy cant hug khushi...

Because there is alot of difference between ASR and Khushi.Besides I dont think Khushi wants be hugged by any other guy other than Arnav😉.. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
I dont think its necessary for Khushi to hug someone just to evoke feelings of jealousy or love from Arnav. ArHi's love is protrayed far more stronger than that!

and exactly Sanju, Khushis hugs are reserved for only Arnav. ;)
SK_Love thumbnail

then khushi should change. no problem..dont need to be so good and sanskari...

nyxx thumbnail
and also so far, Khushi doesnt have any "hunk" friends so why would the CVs randomly bring in a guy just for Khushi to hug😵