Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Hay Adib dont say anything to my Jaano Pooja...Pooja is the most talented actress of star plus..She is really an outstanding actress.She is the natural,beautiful and stylish actress..ufff...!her luks...!I just lub Pooja Gor...:* she is really a stylish actress and stylish performer...she deserves to b the most stylish and best actress of Indian Tv...She deserves best actress award and many more..she is the most stylish Sadysay of star pariwar...:*

👏👏👏👏👏...
👏totally agree with u .she is the best.god bless her.she is so natural and beautiful...she rocks as pratigya...she is different,elegant...

all the best for Arja...👍🏼
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think arja will perform bcoz i saw an interview of arhaan in which he said w8 4 31st dec
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing😊Hope arja will nominated this yr and will win award also😉.finger crossed😛 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 12 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arooj

i think arja will perform bcoz i saw an interview of arhaan in which he said w8 4 31st dec

Thanks for that, you've  made my day, i hope Arja perform together😊

where?when ?in which interview?
idreeskhan123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Hay Adib dont say anything to my Jaano Pooja...Pooja is the most talented actress of star plus..She is really an outstanding actress.She is the natural,beautiful and stylish actress..ufff...!her luks...!I just lub Pooja Gor...:* she is really a stylish actress and stylish performer...she deserves to b the most stylish and best actress of Indian Tv...She deserves best actress award and many more..she is the most stylish Sadysay of star pariwar...:*

agree with u...she is the best actress in tv industry hope she win many more awards...she is my favourite actress...
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kia keh rahi ho yar...:o really when Arry Babu said like that dear????pljjj...tellbo...:x
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOOOWWW
THNKU FOR D NEWSSS
lukn forward to c ma hawtiepiee rockkk n burrnn d dance floorr
n winnn awarddd
al d bst hawtiepieee
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing Their Nomination&Performance Also...