Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 84)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@netz
i am scared about that to, i don't want the lead girl to be sidelined at all, this is not fair. i am also scared of what if things between ViSu get's worse b/c like you said they might not be in good terms and future might be worse, but i think ViSu are cool now.

something did happen, otherwise that article won't come out! i wish to now what and who came between ViSu innocents. i won't mind seeing them in a different show but i don't think i will be able to watch those show for long b/c what ViSu has already is embedded in me and i won't be able to see them with others.

all i can say is i am scared, oh yes very scared b/c if it comes then hope ViSu are fine with it and if it does not come then i will never see abhiya again.

omg i feel shy shy to even talk guys when we go to functions b/c it seems my mom is looking at my every moveROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
His engagement didn't attend Neethz... see all the photos... his parents are not in the video... in any pics or any part of any interview for that matter...nowhere... it was arranged by Lady VDs parents... Viv mentioned it in a interview that he is lucky to have suck in laws and they arranged the entire thing...
even the engagement idea was suggested by lady VD's mamaji or something... ROFL

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Kabhi rahi raste ko chunta hai aur kabhi rasta rahi ko chun leta hai Day Dreaming
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Well, Bani, I still stick to wanting Suku opposite other actors but I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same for ArTi. I can give anything to have them opposite each other again but unfortunately, they aren't exactly the best of friends either. But things aren't as bad as ViSu too because both of them are mature and professional.
Haha, no I can talk to guys just fine, lol, but partner dancing used to be awkwardTongue 
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

His engagement didn't attend Neethz... see all the photos... his parents are not in the video... in any pics or any part of any interview for that matter...nowhere... it was arranged by Lady VDs parents... Viv mentioned it in a interview that he is lucky to have suck in laws and they arranged the entire thing...

omg what an in-laws reROFLgiving their daughter away before the fool realize what he is doing. tie tie so he won't be able to leave her.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I have better things to do than see the pics and videos of the engagement, thank you very muchLOL
And as for the rest of the information, No Comments...
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Well, Bani, I still stick to wanting Suku opposite other actors but I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same for ArTi. I can give anything to have them opposite each other again but unfortunately, they aren't exactly the best of friends either. But things aren't as bad as ViSu too because both of them are mature and professional.
Haha, no I can talk to guys just fine, lol, but partner dancing used to be awkwardTongue 

i think your wish will come true b/c in this industry you get to see your favorite once and once onlyOuchbut i shall dare to dream that our abhiya aka ViSu might come back one day together and i will be the happiest person ever. but if it is going to be like this now then NO! i won't take this PDA shit.

i had no clue ArTi  also has problemOuchwhy all the hot couple always has problem with each other, come on guys please be friendly na.

lol dancing partner and lifting up sure is awkward when your parents are right there, i would be like please don't look at me!

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL
omg i cannot stop cracking up, the man is getting engaged to a lady when hie parents are not there, what a love re.

Go to top