Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 82)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by shewascool90210

what there is more then that partShockedshame on this man i must say. he has become too much egoistic b/c of his fame, agree it's not vivian or sukirti that made a hit but abhiya did and it always will be that. but netz he is too blinded by love of someone and like some people says love is blind and it sure is, this woman knows how to make man run according to her.

but i think everything is fine now, ViSu are not in fighting terms now but in good terms but yes he wants to credit his so called GF more then anyone then he can do that in his house, i am not interested in this stuff, love is ok but too much love can cause problem. this man needs to grow up and
if he feels shame to do love scene with his co-stars na then who told him to come as a actor, he needs to quite and sit home with his GF all day, we don't need a actor like him in our industry. 

I don't know what to say, Banu. I am just so disappointed in him! You have no idea how much I fought with people way back in Jan-Feb saying that just because he's fallen in love with Vahbiz, it won't ruin his career. Mujhe kya pata tha he'll totally lose focus from his work?Ouch
I don't know about ViSu being on good terms though. The tension is still very evident or maybe I'm looking into it too much. Vivian has his gf's problem and as much as we love her, let's admit it, Suku is also not the kinds who'll call it quits if she's been wronged.
@black: He said this?Shocked OMFG! Then I can't take any guarantee for his career. Didn't he know what this profession demanded before he entered it? Anyway, whether he is able to handle this fame and success with the right attitude late or not is something only time will tell. But ek baat toh hai, no matter what he does and where he goes, he will always be remembered as Abhay RaichandHeart

netz i don't get the red highlight part, can you explain it more and yes in a recent interview where he felt guitly doing those scene, then i say get the hell out of acting profession and go work as engineer. time well i don't think we will have to wait for long netz b/c he is one hell immature actor who does not care about his fan, he never even text us about the show or what abhiya is going to do now, it is kisher who did that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I really wish him all the best for his career because I want him to shine for sure. But he surely needs to be more professional. 
@Neethz, U should have looked at his face when he was being asked about doing intimate scenes with Piya... he was glancing at Vah before answering it actually looking guilty Confused I mean its not a crime... you are an ACTOR for godsake and so is she... didn't she knew that? Sleepy 
n if she continues sitting beside him whenever Viv is shooting romantic scenes with his costars...i donno what will happen to vivs career...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

netz i don't get the red highlight part, can you explain it more and yes in a recent interview where he felt guitly doing those scene, then i say get the hell out of acting profession and go work as engineer. time well i don't think we will have to wait for long netz b/c he is one hell immature actor who does not care about his fan, he never even text us about the show or what abhiya is going to do now, it is kisher who did that.

I mean to say that if there has been any bitterness between Vivian and Suku, then she won't go to sort it out. She would just continue with her life.
Gosh! I don't believe them! Vahbiz actually used to come and WATCH them do romantic scenes?Confused I guess that explains his discomfiture and 'guilt' doing those scenes then. You're right, Bani. For such people, acting is the wrong profession. Anyway, menu ki? I'm not going to follow him after this and I guess it's just pure luck that ViSu had a natural coact. Despite all this rubbish, their chemistry wasn't affected. I know you want it badly, but I hope Suku, or any other actress I follow for that matter, is never cast opposite Vivian.
Kishwer is a sweetheartHeart
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
this woman dated HC to but thank god he didn't broke up with her b/c he knew what was being done to him.

i just pray to god that vivian eyes open before it's too late but one thing is for sure if suku has lucks so does this man, i mean look at it both of them had offer in different show right after the show is over. he might not be a good actor but he sure is one of those with best lucks.

please vivian grow up a little b/c you can go far with your acting and your abhay raichand role will take you to next level of your career even further.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I really wish him all the best for his career because I want him to shine for sure. But he surely needs to be more professional. 
@Neethz, U should have looked at his face when he was being asked about doing intimate scenes with Piya... he was glancing at Vah before answering it actually looking guilty Confused I mean its not a crime... you are an ACTOR for godsake and so is she... didn't she knew that? Sleepy 
n if she continues sitting beside him whenever Viv is shooting romantic scenes with his costars...i donno what will happen to vivs career...

Never mind anymore, Tanzie. PKYEK's ended and Abhay's gone so I couldn't care a hoot about Vivian now. I'm done banging my head against the wall. End mein sar mera hee dukhta hai.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hello hi bye bye

Eww more discussion on elephant & baby elephant Dead

So not interested
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

this woman dated HC to but thank god he didn't broke up with her b/c he knew what was being done to him.

HC is another actor I adore. He is flawless with his work and he had a lot of romantic scenes with APK in Tere Liye. I'm sure he did with Aditi in KDM as well. Today, his career is reaching new heights every day. He's one actor who is *touchwood* hardly ever without work. May God bless him with a successful career as well as a happy lifeHeart
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Hi Bye Bye, RaniLOL.LOL

Go to top