Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 79)

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Tanzie: It is getting on my nerves. How will revealing Shyam's truth affect PayAsh?Ermm
@Bani: YA, I know. Except for Shyam, everything's going perfect in the showHeart

It will...see the relationship between two families will become uncomfortable thinking Khushi was engaged to Shyam where Anjali to married to him... Confused its not khushis fault for sure but still fact remains shyam cheated on her wife bcoz he likes khushi... no wife will be ok with that and circumstances will certainly affect payAsh Confused 
and they will drag it.. thats the fact...the show is very slow sometimes Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i think they are talking about ksg b/c he was consider maybe as abhay raichand when abhay died or something. i guess they are thinking if pkyek do come back then maybe they will cast ksg in it!Confused

And where did they hear this news from? KSG's busy doing films. He is not coming back to small screen for a while. His name was actually dragged for NO reason. KSG was never considered to play Abhay. It was just ONE SBS segment which was titled 'Abhay is now Armaan' when Misha told Pia that the guy in the photo is Armaan.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
so everyone will blame khushi for sham nastiness
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

It will...see the relationship between two families will become uncomfortable thinking Khushi was engaged to Shyam where Anjali to married to him... Confused its not khushis fault for sure but still fact remains shyam cheated on her wife bcoz he likes khushi... no wife will be ok with that and circumstances will certainly affect payAsh Confused 
and they will drag it.. thats the fact...the show is very slow sometimes Confused

It's SP, Tanzie. It was suppose to be slow but I still don't buy this whole drama of Khushi hiding the truth. If the Rs are decent enough, which they are, I refuse to believe it'll affect the relationship. Things might get awkward but it can be worked out.
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

<font color="#cc00ff">Ruks, I don't follow HD anymore. The show failed to keep me hooked. With an exception of Indira and Ishaan, every other character makes me want to break my TV setConfused</font>

ohk! Dats y i was wondering u didnt take a break at 11:30 as u used 2 b4!
bani,u can write an OS n u have 2!
Its a special req 4rm me! Embarrassed

.Jane..

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Well, this is what will happen now. People don't have the show to talk about so they might start with all this. Normally, this forum would've gotten locked when both Vivian and Suku would've gotten new shows and forums but at this rate, it MIGHT be locked sooner. And I don't think we should take the Mod's warning lightly specially after what they did to our AT.
And ya, I know what you mean by the ViVah articles. And it's not just that, it's how bad they can get if they want with fans. Vivian's actually said it openly that those who can't accept his gf are not his true fans and Vahbiz has been extremely rude to AP fans on her FB page. This is not the way to treat the people who are responsible for all the name and fame they've got!

I know what you mean...I have seen her comments on FB Pinch and about Viv i cant hate him becoz he plays Abhay...watever it is...they should remember the fans made him that popular... atleast Viv acknowledges it but his fiance.. i donno what she thinks about herself... Wacko i sud stop now...i can hardly behave decently when it comes to her Sleepy

.Jane..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

you dont sound rude at all and infact your right Neethz Embarrassed I didn't understand alos why bringing KSG and DMG in that topic Confused That's why I didn't comment anything on them...it is actually unnecessary Sleepy 
about Lady VD...less said...better... so many articles came at that time of engagement that I stopped even opening them in the end... i was that irritated Sleepy i try not to bcoz i don want to give her tht much attention Stern Smile

Well, this is what will happen now. People don't have the show to talk about so they might start with all this. Normally, this forum would've gotten locked when both Vivian and Suku would've gotten new shows and forums but at this rate, it MIGHT be locked sooner. And I don't think we should take the Mod's warning lightly specially after what they did to our AT.
And ya, I know what you mean by the ViVah articles. And it's not just that, it's how bad they can get if they want with fans. Vivian's actually said it openly that those who can't accept his gf are not his true fans and Vahbiz has been extremely rude to AP fans on her FB page. This is not the way to treat the people who are responsible for all the name and fame they've got!

sorry for the quote since it's not my quote. he said that even after what he said about suku and insulted her, then i must say he is unworthy of all this fame and name b/c if one cannot understand his/her fan and always praise his GF who insulted us none stop and we give it back then i don't want him in PKYEK 2 if it does come back, i am not vivian fan but abhay raichand made him who he is and even suku made him who he is b/c she was known before and half of the people saw this show b/c of her till he became abhay raichand.

vivian you cannot force us to like your PDP stuff just like we cannot make you see the truth about your so called GF! good luck b/c if you keep this up your career is so going to be over then it ever begins.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane...SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

It's SP, Tanzie. It was suppose to be slow but I still don't buy this whole drama of Khushi hiding the truth. If the Rs are decent enough, which they are, I refuse to believe it'll affect the relationship. Things might get awkward but it can be worked out.

But they wll surely reveal the truth as a high drama point dont u think LOL I mean usually happens in serials.. i just hope everyone know about Shyam soon... Confused

@Rukhsi, i will update on friday maybe... i have lots of work this week sweety..sorry Hug

.Jane..

Go to top