Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago

I cannot speak, I've lost my voice. I'm speechless and redundant cause "I love you" is not enough, I'm lost for words.

It's every girls dream to have
a guy call her at 3 a.m. just to
say "hey baby... just wanted;
to tell you ... I love you

Eventually you'll meet someone right for you. And whether you share a minute, a month, or a lifetime with them is uncertain. But the fact that you found that person, even if for a moment, means more than the lifespan life allows you to have with them.

As i lay awake at night while others are asleep, i take a trip down memory lane with tears upon my cheek, I cry because I love you, I cry because I care, but most of all baby, I cry cause your not there

Hello Bani ðŸ¤—

i did  something i shouldn't have  i so hate i did that

my mom was watching star one n the story of sati was on i kinda watched  it then after awhile i realised i was watching life. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡     gosh. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
shivani🤗
what did you do
and i was reading suku article post and people are saying they know dot and suku will come together it's their wish and it will happen.

then even i have a wish to see ViSu onscreen again b/c they are the only one that burns the screen like lava burns. this is from the bottom of my heart and i pray to god that we get our PKYEK season 2 back with ViSu. even i can hope!
sati omg those god show, i heard about this and she is really pure type of woman.  i am not interstead to see it😆
i get bored with show easily, i don't even watch KTLK even if KW is there b/c it does not hold my attention any more!
it is only abhiya that hold my attention and even that is taken away! and now i am waiting for KW show or PKYEK 2 that's it!