Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni (Page 128)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35666

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i am gonna do vm. that's all i can do!LOLFF, Fiction! No Siggies, and Avis. I am miserable at them.UnhappyROFL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 125731

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Bani i know u don't show off n its probably urs they have uploaded

wow i found something you made but with some one else uploaded.

Bani  i know when it comes to abhiya  it all about perfection cuz they are so perfect. so gotta be perfect n u always do perfect. Hug

what someone else has uploaded my stuff without my permission abhiya are not touching material Angry


 i know   it really sad. Ouch    i am really sorry yaar  that someone could do this n probably all there uploaded stuff is urs. OuchShocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIGRT3fKTo&feature=related
 


Scorpionxist

this person shivaniLOLthat's me, i have two account in YT one for vm and another for only abhiya scene!


Edited by shewascool90210 - 20 December 2011 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 15592

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. OuchBroken Heart

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.


i am sorry Shivani. I just miss them yaar. Sorry for getting senty. my heart feels empty,and i am so attach to them.OuchI am sorry . I know I am supposed to be  strength of  u guys. If I break down, what will happen?OuchI am sorry instead of giving u guys support, and strength during rough times. I am crying. I am sorry yaar.!OuchI will try my best to your hope and strength.EmbarrassedI just need time/Ouch

True! We have so many petition pages. Every comment I see on every fan page says they want the show back. We will get our show back by hook or crook.!Approve


don't be sorry yaar   we all feel it. Hug  i am also trying to be strong  so i can also give u girls strength.
U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 7231

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Actually Guys i need to tell u ragz dii actually did sum work due to any problem she was unable so i gave order for extension AT layout to a gurl she'z good u can see her work in teaser soonish complete the AT soon 
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 15592

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. OuchBroken Heart

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.


i am sorry Shivani. I just miss them yaar. Sorry for getting senty. my heart feels empty,and i am so attach to them.OuchI am sorry . I know I am supposed to be  strength of  u guys. If I break down, what will happen?OuchI am sorry instead of giving u guys support, and strength during rough times. I am crying. I am sorry yaar.!OuchI will try my best to your hope and strength.EmbarrassedI just need time/Ouch

True! We have so many petition pages. Every comment I see on every fan page says they want the show back. We will get our show back by hook or crook.!Approve


don't be sorry yaar   we all feel it and if we don't share it with each other who will we share it with cuz only we all understand what we all are feeling . sadly our familes don't. atleast mine does not.  they are like Shreya why u crying over a show.   i become agressive when they just call a show a lovestory .   they don't know what Abhiya mean to us.  what abhiya gave to us.   n i am also trying to be strong so i can give u all stregth too.  n yes we will get our show back whatever it takes.
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 15592

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Bani i know u don't show off n its probably urs they have uploaded

wow i found something you made but with some one else uploaded.

Bani  i know when it comes to abhiya  it all about perfection cuz they are so perfect. so gotta be perfect n u always do perfect. Hug

what someone else has uploaded my stuff without my permission abhiya are not touching material Angry


 i know   it really sad. Ouch    i am really sorry yaar  that someone could do this n probably all there uploaded stuff is urs. OuchShocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIGRT3fKTo&feature=related
 


Scorpionxist

this person shivaniLOLthat's me, i have two account in YT one for vm and another for only abhiya scene!


oops . LOL  okay sorry to get u all mad.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 125731

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

Actually Guys i need to tell u ragz dii actually did sum work due to any problem she was unable so i gave order for extension AT layout to a gurl she'z good u can see her work in teaser soonish complete the AT soon 

i know her creation and she is fab fab!


by the way is it has to be our creation only or we can request our friends to make us some 100th abhiya AT siggie nikky?
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35666

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i have some good news. Check this link

\
Can please help us get PYEK back too. I am all the way from U.S.! Please , help us. We are mourning on India forums,and everywhere on FB for the loss of the show. IF ur helping Geet fans, Please help us PYEKians too nah!Plz
Like    Sunday at 1:10pm  


Edited by syria2014 - 20 December 2011 at 12:38pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abhiya AT #84||Koi Lauta De Wo Pyare Pyare Din||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: .Shiva.   Replies: 1155   Views: 28477

.Shiva. 1155 28477 24 November 2011 at 7:17pm by .Shiva.
ChandNi Cum ArAv FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: LimitLessFan   Replies: 1183   Views: 34220

LimitLessFan 1183 34220 26 May 2011 at 3:27pm by ROFLOL
PKYEK ViSu/AbHiYa UnseenLoveStoryEver

Author: Riasa   Replies: 3   Views: 3810

Riasa 3 3810 18 November 2010 at 4:05am by Riasa
@@Ek Nanhi Pari-Mugdha(Chandni)[email protected]@sexy towel scen

2 3

Author: zaara019   Replies: 17   Views: 10027

zaara019 17 10027 15 May 2009 at 6:23am by zaara019
Chandni Chowk To China's Fan Club

2

Author: angelonsky   Replies: 11   Views: 1640

angelonsky 11 1640 14 January 2009 at 4:16am by GeorgieLuv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index