Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
okayyy@neethzi bani,syria rani who will be helping me to make a introoo  like generally talking wayyy?tell soonishhh
who are on Sum chat sight?
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. 🥺

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.

i am sorry Shivani. I just miss them yaar. Sorry for getting senty. my heart feels empty,and i am so attach to them.I am sorry . I know I am supposed to be  strength of  u guys. If I break down, what will happen?I am sorry instead of giving u guys support, and strength during rough times. I am crying. I am sorry yaar.!I will try my best to your hope and strength.😳I just need time/

True! We have so many petition pages. Every comment I see on every fan page says they want the show back. We will get our show back by hook or crook.!
Originally posted by shewascool90210

what someone else has uploaded my stuff without my permission abhiya are not touching material 😡

i know   it really sad.     i am really sorry yaar  that someone could do this n probably all there uploaded stuff is urs. 😲

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIGRT3fKTo&feature=related

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
guys who is making creation beside me, syria and nikky
i am gonna do vm. that's all i can do!😆FF, Fiction! No Siggies, and Avis. I am miserable at them.😔🤣
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

i know   it really sad.     i am really sorry yaar  that someone could do this n probably all there uploaded stuff is urs. 😲

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIGRT3fKTo&feature=related

Scorpionxist

this person shivani😆that's me, i have two account in YT one for vm and another for only abhiya scene!
Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

i am sorry Shivani. I just miss them yaar. Sorry for getting senty. my heart feels empty,and i am so attach to them.I am sorry . I know I am supposed to be  strength of  u guys. If I break down, what will happen?I am sorry instead of giving u guys support, and strength during rough times. I am crying. I am sorry yaar.!I will try my best to your hope and strength.😳I just need time/

True! We have so many petition pages. Every comment I see on every fan page says they want the show back. We will get our show back by hook or crook.!

don't be sorry yaar   we all feel it. 🤗  i am also trying to be strong  so i can also give u girls strength.
Actually Guys i need to tell u ragz dii actually did sum work due to any problem she was unable so i gave order for extension AT layout to a gurl she'z good u can see her work in teaser soonish complete the AT soon 
Originally posted by syria2014

don't be sorry yaar   we all feel it and if we don't share it with each other who will we share it with cuz only we all understand what we all are feeling . sadly our familes don't. atleast mine does not.  they are like Shreya why u crying over a show.   i become agressive when they just call a show a lovestory .   they don't know what Abhiya mean to us.  what abhiya gave to us.   n i am also trying to be strong so i can give u all stregth too.  n yes we will get our show back whatever it takes.
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Scorpionxist

this person shivani😆that's me, i have two account in YT one for vm and another for only abhiya scene!

oops . 😆  okay sorry to get u all mad.