Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

i wanted AP to be on the front of PYEK forums shining like that sun . I had a beacon of hope maybe we can have the rest of the at there. I just miss AP neetz.That's the truth.🥺 My heart will heal, but will take time.

Aww!! I understand where you're coming from Syria. I miss them a lot too
But I know for a fact that they might not be on my TV screens but they'll always remain in my memories and no TRP game or channel revamping can take those away from me
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani i know u don't show off n its probably urs they have uploaded

wow i found something you made but with some one else uploaded.

Bani  i know when it comes to abhiya  it all about perfection cuz they are so perfect. so gotta be perfect n u always do perfect. 🤗
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
lol guysss atleast tell me sumthng about rashu n nikki ?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I don't want to behave. I'd rather stay here and speak my heart out 'coz for me this is my home where I can be myself. Our stalkers are so critical that even the littlest comment is worthy of a report for them😳
But yes, we can try😳

BINGO!!!! oh don't even start on that, we got reported for something that was not even related to PKYEK, we were just cracking of about someone in MF who was our abhiya and some phank thought we were bashing who should not be name and i told the mods it's not that they ignored it
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup! AP will always be special to me. Last time , I shed this much tear was when Elena rejected Damon.🥺I will get over it. But, yeh dil manta nahi that this is the end for AP journey. That AP will be back by next year. Stupid heart !!!! When my heart has truly believed something, it has come true. it has never been wrong.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. 🥺

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Bani i know u don't show off n its probably urs they have uploaded

wow i found something you made but with some one else uploaded.

Bani  i know when it comes to abhiya  it all about perfection cuz they are so perfect. so gotta be perfect n u always do perfect. 🤗

what someone else has uploaded my stuff without my permission abhiya are not touching material 😡
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Yup! AP will always be special to me. Last time , I shed this much tear was when Elena rejected Damon.🥺I will get over it. But, yeh dil manta nahi that this is the end for AP journey. That AP will be back by next year. Stupid heart !!!! When my heart has truly believed something, it has come true. it has never been wrong.

Syria my heart is also saying hamare Abhiya  will come back.  but till then it will be hard
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Syria please don't loose hope yaar. u are the one you gave as so much hope n remember when i was being too senty you told me not to make you senty.   know you are making me senty even more

Like Neetz Said no one can take away the precious Abhiya memories from us cuz they will live in our hearts forever n yea  it will take time to heal our wounds. cuz we love them way too much. 🥺

But  we will bring them back by hook or by crook   pkyek 2 will happen cuz i am sure  lot of us are demanid ing it i notice one think there are too many pkyek 2  petetion open  we need to spread message so everyone signs all of them n we all keep emailing ekta.

yes please syria don't lose hope! we are trying na!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

BINGO!!!! oh don't even start on that, we got reported for something that was not even related to PKYEK, we were just cracking of about someone in MF who was our abhiya and some phank thought we were bashing who should not be name and i told the mods it's not that they ignored it

I know! They say worse stuff about AP and bash APians like hell. Why is action never taken against them?🤢
Anyway, forget it now. We're going back there for our 100th na? So cheer up. Rest of them, we'll enjoy whether MF or no MF because we APians are always here❤️