Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
okay girls  he just needs to realise professionalism

Hussain kujerwala n Juhi parmer well they are one couple people crave for onscreen n  they had some romantic scenes n Hussain married a girl from different profession  Tina dhi his long time girl friend but she never was so insecure or anything.   n  Hussain  did not have any probs i am sure he also felt guilt too .

i just wish someone he  what professionalism is .
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
well he won't feel guilty if his PDA stuff won't sit there with him while he does romantic scenes with suku!
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

okay girls  he just needs to realise professionalism

Hussain kujerwala n Juhi parmer well they are one couple people crave for onscreen n  they had some romantic scenes n Hussain married a girl from different profession  Tina dhi his long time girl friend but she never was so insecure or anything.   n  Hussain  did not have any probs i am sure he also felt guilt too .

i just wish someone he  what professionalism is .

exactly shivi... if ppl frm diff proffesion cn hv no prb, VD is in the same proffesion na??? dsnt she knw all these thngs??

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

I know banu!🥱U wanna mail him and say that. I have this account on f.b. I wish he could care for our sentiments. we are not saying lead the life way we want. Just maintain a professionalism.

He will banu! Many people are so irritated with him.If he continues this shit, he can say bye bye to PYEK, and my support. MAybe, if there is another person who can do justice Abhay Raichand. I will learn to accept it too.!🥱And the thing is,  I can't imagine any one playing A.R.🥺

i know i also can't imagine anyone else playing Abhay Raichand
.Shiva. thumbnail
Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena
Vivian Dsena
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

well he won't feel guilty if his PDA stuff won't sit there with him while he does romantic scenes with suku!

bt bani PDA wnt leave him evn for a minute na!!!

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.1

exactly shivi... if ppl frm diff proffesion cn hv no prb, VD is in the same proffesion na??? dsnt she knw all these thngs??

i know  its something they gotta do as actors.
.Shiva. thumbnail
all my wish if for PKYEK 2 and i will do everything i can to help but i do wish that if it comes back we get our ViSu friendship and abhiya being main focused and nothing else. that is all i want, i want our abhiya back with a bang!
Nikvi29 thumbnail
is that lady that obsessed n feels so insecure .

that should be a wake up call for him  but love is blind 🤢
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

all my wish if for PKYEK 2 and i will do everything i can to help but i do wish that if it comes back we get our ViSu friendship and abhiya being main focused and nothing else. that is all i want, i want our abhiya back with a bang!

exactly
yes exactly Abhiya's dark love story  n i don't think there is any probs between visu right now.   so they will b friends again.