Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
 it logical any partner would feel guilty doing romantic scenes.It's his profession,and he should understand. But,there is always going to be a guilt.😳 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
he has no respect for suku n us ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥º

he needs to realise with us he would be not called a celeb cuz with us our love for his character n his acting he is nothing.   n soon if he is too blind in love  then one day a hard slap is gonna come on his face  n that is his career might go in the drain.
Originally posted by syria2014

it logical any partner would feel guilty doing romantic scenes.It's his profession,and he should understand. But,there is always going to be a guilt.😳

yea i agree  there will b some guilt but again he should know its his profession n he may be required to do some  romantic scenes.

it logical any partner would feel guilty doing romantic scenes.It's his profession,and he should understand. But,there is always going to be a guilt.😳

guilt syria, you should not feel guilt of doing romantic scene with your costar that is unprofessionalism  according to me, there are many married actor/actress who does romantic scene even suhaag raat scene and they don't feel any guilt then how the hell he does.

sorry to say syria, if he is guilty for making his fans happy with abhiya scene, then he is not worth my care.
Originally posted by shewascool90210

from that interview syria i don't think he is mature enough to keep his personal and professional stuff aside.

trust me if this continues then he will suffer for sure, and i want PKYEK 2 back as a dark abhiya love story where we will get their article aka ViSu article not his offscreen drama. i took shit for season 2 not anymore.

I know banu!🥱U wanna mail him and say that. I have this account on f.b. I wish he could care for our sentiments. we are not saying lead the life way we want. Just maintain a professionalism.

He will banu! Many people are so irritated with him.If he continues this shit, he can say bye bye to PYEK, and my support. MAybe, if there is another person who can do justice Abhay Raichand. I will learn to accept it too.!🥱And the thing is,  I can't imagine any one playing A.R.🥺
Bani how do u post pixs from picture gallery cuz  for me it comes over size limit.   can you please teach me. ðŸ˜³
i just can't get this banu how can he change so much in a year?🥺

I know banu!🥱U wanna mail him and say that. I have this account on f.b. I wish he could care for our sentiments. we are not saying lead the life way we want. Just maintain a professionalism.

He will banu! Many people are so irritated with him.If he continues this shit, he can say bye bye to PYEK, and my support. MAybe, if there is another person who can do justice Abhay Raichand. I will learn to accept it too.!🥱And the thing is,  I can't imagine any one playing A.R.🥺

no syria i won't and it won't matter b/c he will say i am not his true fan like he said if we cannot except his GF then we are not his true fan.

that is the problem syria, i cannot imagine anyone to be AR then vivian, he is the perfect thing.
@shivani
you have to highlight the whole picture and copy and then past it here

@syria
exactly he is so changed, he is not the old vivian at all.