.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Hi Bye Bye, Rani😆.😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I mean to say that if there has been any bitterness between Vivian and Suku, then she won't go to sort it out. She would just continue with her life.
Gosh! I don't believe them! Vahbiz actually used to come and WATCH them do romantic scenes?😕 I guess that explains his discomfiture and 'guilt' doing those scenes then. You're right, Bani. For such people, acting is the wrong profession. Anyway, menu ki? I'm not going to follow him after this and I guess it's just pure luck that ViSu had a natural coact. Despite all this rubbish, their chemistry wasn't affected. I know you want it badly, but I hope Suku, or any other actress I follow for that matter, is never cast opposite Vivian.
Kishwer is a sweetheart❤️

oh ok you meant it like that, i got confused😆 oh yes she was right there with two big eyes looking at them re🤢

i would have been uncomfortable to if my BF was on my set watching me romance my costar i would really told him to leave b/c i cannot concentrate in my work.

i was really scared when the article came out netz and thought omg our abhiya is going to go messy now b/c of all this fight, but thank god both of them were cool onscreen.

yes i want ViSu, yes i want abhiya more then eating my pasta, yes i still dream of this jodi in new show b/c let's be honest here, even if they are core hater their chemistry on screen makes people go crazy, i am very picky of what i see and if this two comes in PKYEK 2 ( i know you don't want that) then i won't hesitate to put my name in the AT first! i care less about offscreen drama when onscreen is burning like blazing fire.

i will have no problem with ViSu being together if vivan can handle his professional life better then personal life, then it will be fine.

no wonder his parent's didn't come to the engagement b/c even they hate this lady and her PDA!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

HC is another actor I adore. He is flawless with his work and he had a lot of romantic scenes with APK in Tere Liye. I'm sure he did with Aditi in KDM as well. Today, his career is reaching new heights every day. He's one actor who is *touchwood* hardly ever without work. May God bless him with a successful career as well as a happy life❤️

touch wood touch wood* yes god bless him. oh they sure did and hot one😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Chitrangda Singh is awesome?
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hii Rani 🤗

I just love HC ... God bless him with everything and may his career always shines... 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
i was watching prem and heer scene yesterday after so long, i think this two should act together now.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

oh ok you meant it like that, i got confused😆 oh yes she was right there with two big eyes looking at them re🤢

Sickness, man🤢

i would have been uncomfortable to if my BF was on my set watching me romance my costar i would really told him to leave b/c i cannot concentrate in my work.

I always used to feel awkward during my stage shows when I used to dance and guys had to lift me and I had my parents watching🤣.🤣

i was really scared when the article came out netz and thought omg our abhiya is going to go messy now b/c of all this fight, but thank god both of them were cool onscreen.

I had anticipated this long before the article came out, Bani. Things seemed fine till March but then something happened. Something which none of us know of but it changed everything which was pure, innocent, harmless and adorable about ViSu

yes i want ViSu, yes i want abhiya more then eating my pasta, yes i still dream of this jodi in new show b/c let's be honest here, even if they are core hater their chemistry on screen makes people go crazy, i am very picky of what i see and if this two comes in PKYEK 2 ( i know you don't want that) then i won't hesitate to put my name in the AT first! i care less about offscreen drama when onscreen is burning like blazing fire.

Truth is, Bani, you can never take a guarantee that their personal differences won't affect their work in future and I'm not willing to take a risk. I know she'll prolly never share as great a chemo as she did with Vivian but I still want to see Suku with other actors now.

i will have no problem with ViSu being together if vivan can handle his professional life better then personal life, then it will be fine.

I really REALLY have my doubts there. Whoever will be the female lead with Vivian is bound to get sidelined. 

no wonder his parent's didn't come to the engagement b/c even they hate this lady and her PDA!

His parents didn't attend the engagement? That is insane😲

.Shiva. thumbnail
@netz
i am scared about that to, i don't want the lead girl to be sidelined at all, this is not fair. i am also scared of what if things between ViSu get's worse b/c like you said they might not be in good terms and future might be worse, but i think ViSu are cool now.

something did happen, otherwise that article won't come out! i wish to now what and who came between ViSu innocents. i won't mind seeing them in a different show but i don't think i will be able to watch those show for long b/c what ViSu has already is embedded in me and i won't be able to see them with others.

all i can say is i am scared, oh yes very scared b/c if it comes then hope ViSu are fine with it and if it does not come then i will never see abhiya again.

omg i feel shy shy to even talk guys when we go to functions b/c it seems my mom is looking at my every move🤣 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
His engagement didn't attend Neethz... see all the photos... his parents are not in the video... in any pics or any part of any interview for that matter...nowhere... it was arranged by Lady VDs parents... Viv mentioned it in a interview that he is lucky to have suck in laws and they arranged the entire thing...
even the engagement idea was suggested by lady VD's mamaji or something... 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Kabhi rahi raste ko chunta hai aur kabhi rasta rahi ko chun leta hai 😍