Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

tanzi when will the avi will be posted😳i cannot live without abhiya even for a day!

I will try to make it as soon as possible Bani... I have lots of works pending since my holiday is from next week so just let me be done with them 😳
Originally posted by shewascool90210

omg b/c of this people are talking about him🤣what has this world came to re!

AND this segment was aired 6 months back🤣.🤣

@Tanzie: I guess you're right *Sigh*
That is soo true Neethz... he never said how their success equally goes to Suku as well...I mean I never heard any good word for Suku from him... 😵
he thanks his gf for bringing him food in the late night shifts 😳 I mean seriously... is that all you got? I hope his career ship doesnt sink bcoz of his love sickness or watever that u can call it 
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Ruks: Right! Good observation😆.😆
@Tanzie: I've never seen Vivian say even one warm word for his fans. He gives his gf all the credit. I'm sorry, I can at most appreciate him for playing Abhay but even Abhay can't stop me from disliking him. THAT is how much he has lowered himself in my eyes.
@Banu: Suku ki toh baat hee jaane do. I can list countless instances when he's done that. He's never acknowledged her hardwork. This success belongs to BOTH of them. ABHIYA is what sells not Vivian or Sukirti. But for someone who can't respect the fans who made him a star overnight, I don't expect him to give credit to a costar he doesn't get along with.

what there is more then that part😲shame on this man i must say. he has become too much egoistic b/c of his fame, agree it's not vivian or sukirti that made a hit but abhiya did and it always will be that. but netz he is too blinded by love of someone and like some people says love is blind and it sure is, this woman knows how to make man run according to her.

but i think everything is fine now, ViSu are not in fighting terms now but in good terms but yes he wants to credit his so called GF more then anyone then he can do that in his house, i am not interested in this stuff, love is ok but too much love can cause problem. this man needs to grow up and if he feels shame to do love scene with his co-stars na then who told him to come as a actor, he needs to quite and sit home with his GF all day, we don't need a actor like him in our industry. 
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I will try to make it as soon as possible Bani... I have lots of works pending since my holiday is from next week so just let me be done with them 😳

no problem tanzi🤗
this man career won't last long if he keeps this up for sure, what has gotten into him, he is not the same vivian who ate noodles from suku bucket😕

immature is less for him for sure. if he comes in a new show then i pray to god that this PDA does not start again then those fans will also leave the show.
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

That is soo true Neethz... he never said how their success equally goes to Suku as well...I mean I never heard any good word for Suku from him... 😵
he thanks his gf for bringing him food in the late night shifts 😳 I mean seriously... is that all you got? I hope his career ship doesnt sink bcoz of his love sickness or watever that u can call it 

Ok, I am not aware of this late-night food thing but it is rather ridiculous. Sure you can thank her but she is not the only reason. Cast her as Pia and see how much TRPs the show gets. 0.4 ka 0.000000004 bhi nahi bachega🥱 I haven't followed his interviews for quite sometime now but till I did, what got to me was that the reporter is asking him about the show and he is chanting his gf's name. Like, W*F, dude? Yes you love her, we're happy for you, wish you the best but just SHUT UP now!😕 Sadly, this even made me give my best wishes to them on their engagement's article bitterly.
But don't worry his career won't sink. He still has a lot of fans. I guess these things don't matter for them. Isse kehte hain unconditional lubb.
i have seen many couple who are either married or engaged and yet their profession is in one side and their personal life is in another!

iqbal khan is also married but look at him when he comes to work he is an actor, look at karan kundra he even did a show with his real life GF but never seen them unprofessional when they are acting with others! this is sick for sure! grow up!
@Bani, yeap... i wanna see if this happens in his next show also bcoz   they both will not be on that show together and if Vivian still acts like that his career is surely... 👎🏼

I still can't forget Bani...she sits beside them when Viv and Suku were doing romantic scenes 😳 Its too much for me to digest