Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
My net is troubling a lot!😡
Neethz,how r u? wats going on in HD? i mean, wats wid da marriage thng?
Tanz,wen wil u update! ab to i even commented!
Banu,saw ur SR Vm! it was perfect! nw u gotta right an OS!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well, Bani, a forum survives depending on how long it is active and how disciplined it is. It need not be locked soon but maybe someday it will. 5 years or 10 years down the line. Till then you have to behave. DMG Forum got locked once because of bad behaviour and if I'm not wrong, the higher DTs still have a close watch on it.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
no matter what abhiya is an epic lover that i will always adore😳you cannot take them away from me! you can take the forum, the AT, the CG, but how will you take them from my hearttry it and see what happens!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ruks, I don't follow HD anymore. The show failed to keep me hooked. With an exception of Indira and Ishaan, every other character makes me want to break my TV set😕
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

My net is troubling a lot!😡
Neethz,how r u? wats going on in HD? i mean, wats wid da marriage thng?
Tanz,wen wil u update! ab to i even commented!
Banu,saw ur SR Vm! it was perfect! nw u gotta right an OS!

OS😆you really think i can write OS rukshar, i am bad at that
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

sorry net problem...

@Neethz, Ishan wrote it on a post...here:

And why were KSG and DMG brought in? If such behaviour continues, the forum will surely be locked. People have to understand that IF has other sections and Ishan moderates 4 more sections. If a section who's show has already gone off-air takes so much time and energy of the DT that the efficiency in the sections of the shows which are running is affected then I'm afraid IF will be left with no other choice. This is a fact, guys :(
.Shiva. thumbnail
by the way does anyone watch EHMBH, i give it a try but i got bored by two weeks🥱
it seems a sisterly show that is not going to be like that b/c they will focus less on sister love and more on lead love and i was right b/c fan demanded more lovey dove scene of the married couple then the bond of two sister that cannot be broken!
.Shiva. thumbnail
HD i had seen few episode of it, but i think rati deserve better then that.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

by the way does anyone watch EHMBH, i give it a try but i got bored by two weeks🥱
it seems a sisterly show that is not going to be like that b/c they will focus less on sister love and more on lead love and i was right b/c fan demanded more lovey dove scene of the married couple then the bond of two sister that cannot be broken!

i got bored in 2 days ðŸ¥± i thot the wedding will remain till the eternity... ðŸ˜•

@Neethz, I donno how KSG or DMG came in that topic... now a days people really doesn't bash anyone rather then Lady VD... otherwise every is better then before ðŸ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
I did, Bani. It's a nice show, rather adorable as well but I watch it on and off. I'm making a conscious effort not to get hooked to it 'coz I know once college begins, I won't get the time to watch it (: