Enigmatic AbhIya#89:Jaise Chanda Mein Hai Chandni - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
life ok🤣
i might give it a try to that sick husband show but that seems to violence type of show😳
@Tanzie: Aww! IPK's nice except Khushi's acting stupid by not telling everyone about Shyam..
@Bani: I watched thoda sa of that show. Karanvir's character drowned a cockroach in a glass of milk and drank it. I almost barfed🤢
@Ruks: Heyy🤗
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Tanzie: Aww! IPK's nice except Khushi's acting stupid by not telling everyone about Shyam..
@Bani: I watched thoda sa of that show. Karanvir's character drowned a cockroach in a glass of milk and drank it. I almost barfed🤢
@Ruks: Heyy🤗

EW! netz that was just nasty🤢
this movie seem to be something like juhi and rishi was in, in that movie arbaz khan was sick like this to🤢
Originally posted by shewascool90210

EW! netz that was just nasty🤢
this movie seem to be something like juhi and rishi was in, in that movie arbaz khan was sick like this to🤢

Daraar. Ya I know...
our PKYEK forum is going to be lockeddame it where the hell will i go after that!

yeah that's the one and i am sure the show is going to be something like that. who in the world torture their wife like that😲
i only know about this two show in Life Ok, didn't even see anything else in that channel.

it seems mixed mythical along with drama type of channel
Who told you the forum will be locked, Bani?😕
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Who told you the forum will be locked, Bani?😕

isha posted in nishi post next b/c we they were just posting funny stuff that if pkyek comes then what will happen if someone gf comes instead of suku as the leads and we were showering their love as usually stalkers reported the post and isha posted that until this forum is lock to behave.

i don't want it to be lock, if dmg forum can be there after the show is over then why not ours in dmg it is worse then our forum.