Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yes shreeya prem and heer was amazing but how were they ruined😕they got married and had a sweet little girl na! they had happy ending!😳

you want to now why i like abhay then it has to be the suffering he had gone through for 200+ years of his dead life. his loneliness, his sacrifice, him being in the dark for eternity and yet he had some humanity left in him, his silent love for piya and him saying that it is only b/c of piya that he is little bit of human. every time people said he is a good man he credit piya and said it's b/c of her and her faith that kept their love going.

i like mature love story and this is the other reason i like siddhima from dmg b/c they also had a painful love story that ended tragic way.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shreeya, I love HC... and even in tere liye...what an abrupt ending...gosh... me and Rani discussed it long ago... 

but till now abhiya are my most fav couple... i never loved any couple like i love them...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
leave it guys! not worth it , I have discovered.I mean he made the fan page,and well it's shutting down.😆Anyway! Maybe, he did not give them enough attention, they are shutting it down. I hope KT remains on good terms. 

They can do whatever they want, we will get our Visu back.🤗
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow i noticed one think we all love epic love storys.  or epic like love stories. 
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@bani..
yes they did.. but at a point of time the story was goin no where..
whn the mother turned evil nd kept plottin againt PH i totally had lost interest in the show tht i had stopped watchin t..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i might not be fan of ekta but i will never disagree with her pair for the leads, she is fab in that department along with getting the leads married 10 times!

@shreeya
no i didn't read the article was he bad guy😲

@syria
how do i do hyperlink😕 and please syria i want ViSu back, please😭
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

leave it guys! not worth it , I have discovered.I mean he made the fan page,and well it's shutting down.😆Anyway! Maybe, he did not give them enough attention, they are shutting it down. I hope KT remains on good terms. 

R they shutting it cuz ppl saying they want pkyek 2 n visu together so ms  insecurity is getting it shut. 😆  yup we sure will get them back together as abhiya.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i might not be fan of ekta but i will never disagree with her pair for the leads, she is fab in that department along with getting the leads married 10 times!

@shreeya
no i didn't read the article was he bad guy😲

@syria
how do i do hyperlink😕 and please syria i want ViSu back, please😭

you wanna do hyperlink here? 😕
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: syria2014

so u watch DP ??
i didnt watch TL but heard abt the endin..it was sad..how they messed the story up..but it was SP fault in here.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes they are shutting it down because they hate suku🤣🤣pyscho people. And, yes because PYEK is in demand to come back. ðŸ˜†They block all the link to petition as u can see.🤣