Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i love background score of pkyek..
its intense nd matches abhlya 2..
specially ..the maahiiyaaa one..i dont knw i jus love this tune..😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't get why those people are promoting their shows, and the likes there. they say anything related to PYEK is dumb. ðŸ˜µHell no, I am staying quiet. I pmed one of the administrator. O heck no! No until i get some change. they will be hearing from me.!😡go to hell all of those people.😭

Anyway!😔
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rani i love the names u gv elephant & baby elephant ðŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: syria2014

i don't get why those people are promoting their shows, and the likes there. they say anything related to PYEK is dumb. ðŸ˜µHell no, I am staying quiet. I pmed one of the administrator. O heck no! No until i get some change. they will be hearing from me.!😡go to hell all of those people.😭

Anyway!😔

what the fish PKYEK is dumb😡😡😡😡😡
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

beside that rani, you have to agree that maan and geet was always together no matter what. they fought, they broke up, still they were together!

what did we get only separation and when it was time for abhiya story the channel took it off!

did we get our dark love story no but we got PDA shit!

i cannot believe i cried myself to sleep yesterday thinking ViSu will never work together again😭

Bani why wouldn't they work together again if a role is offer to them and is right they would do it. Still you have to be realistic here the odds of another PH casting a dual from another PH would need a miracle cause I only see it happen one time and this couple weren't even the main lead but parallel lead.
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

is this abhayz pic or vivianz..??
silly question..i knw..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bani why wouldn't they work together again if a role is offer to them and is right they would do it. Still you have to be realistic here the odds of another PH casting a dual from another PH would need a miracle cause I only see it happen one time and this couple weren't even the main lead but parallel lead.

well half of the people were saying this b/c of acid🥱 um who is paralled lead abhiya😲
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.1

rani i love the names u gv elephant & baby elephant ðŸ˜†

oh really ðŸ˜† that is her mission to spoil VD figure so no one will want him cause he's a fatty 🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

well half of the people were saying this b/c of acid🥱 um who is paralled lead abhiya😲

Stop listening to people NAH cause most are VD haters and would say anything put the fans spirit down. Leave things that are not in your control and pray for the best. 🤗