India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

He cared for her, but he couldn't tell her

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone Hug  I never usually make topics and I think this is my firstShocked but it's my attempt to making this place like it once was filled with positive postsEmbarrassed

So, Arnav is in guilt mode these days for the way he's treated KhushiOuch I guess it serves him right .. but I want to go back through the memories of everytime he cared or was there for her <3 Embarrassed 

this is the very first time Khushi starts to matter to ASR. Even if he doesn't show it at all. Infact, he just watches her shiver in the pouring rain. But when a car is driving towards her, he's the one to put his life in danger to save her. 

Again, he comes and saves Khushi's life. This time he doesn't stand and watch her. He runs to her as fast as possible. The longer ASR has to live without Khushi in his arms, the harder it was for him to breatheOuch do you guys remember how crazy he went looking for her! 

What a lovely episode this was. you can tell how relaxed he is when Khushi finally feeling better (: 

Khushi finally breaks the outer shell of ASR <3 what a change. To the man who once wouldn't dare to show that he cares. This time instead of hiding how he felt, he asked her countless of times what happened. And it bothered him that she wouldn't tell her. 

Feel free to share some scenes I left out (= do comment as well! 

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 17 December 2011 at 10:29pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bellasivazainab410JordinLX2FX2star1315-PurpleHeart-sun2011--Sobi--SK_LoveDoodle..Apz..Keshriyasmitarpinky_blueskiesprincessunara

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
you r right...arnav dont care what she wears,how she is looking..many people upset bcoz he did not notice khushi's new barbie look..but i m happy for this...bcoz he always love her..she is always beautiful for him...his love is unconditional and deep...

but i m very angry with ASR bcoz of that necklece incident..still i have not forgive him, i want arnav to gift that necklece to khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

you r right...arnav dont care what she wears,how she is looking..many people upset bcoz he did not notice khushi's new barbie look..but i m happy for this...bcoz he always love her..she is always beautiful for him...his love is unconditional and deep...

but i m very angry with ASR bcoz of that necklece incident..still i have not forgive him, i want arnav to gift that necklece to khushi

thanks (: I agree with you. They don't always have to show ASR noticing the way she looks. We know he has unconditional love for her. 

And well, I don't really care if he gifts her that necklace that he gave to La. Because he has all the love in the world to give her which is priceless. I bet La would trade for his love any day for that necklace.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SK_Love

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

dont worry kamalika...hes definitely going to give khushi all the jewels of her like...but i dont khushi would ever want anything else but his love...shes the sweetest...Embarrassed...n my arnav will reciprocate love 100 times more than the love she gives him Embarrassed arhi is the best...

NICE POSTClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top