Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Aur jisko karna chahye wo akeley hi sab ...

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
karna chahta hey!!!

Yup this is baapji's real problem that Mohan instead of working to improve his business is doing his own ... all that talk of sanskar, seekh, dorna/girna, desh/videsh, 1947/ 2011 is all a cover-up to his real intention ... am glad he finally blurted the truth ... his problem is neither the car nor EMI, nor the loan his problem is he is scared, if Mohan got what he is aiming at, he will never come back to him and work to improve his business ... so much for elders being right Dead

And less i say about bhanu the better Sleepy

I just hope kastur opens her eyes and realizes this soon instead of telling Mohan that jis kaam mey baroun ki iksha na ho wo kabhi sahi nahi hota ... well if that is the case then why saroj's iksha is wrong and only bhanu or baapji's is right? Saroj bhi tou bari hey? Ermm Am fed-up of this non-sense ... elders are not always right period!!! And their iksha is no guarantee that what you will do will be right or you will be successful!!!

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
All I can say is that Kastur may understands the reality soon. Khuda jaane iss show ke saath kya ho raha hai aur aage kya hone wala hai Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index