Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sogazelle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it's just a role...chill people...He probably got paid more money in those 3 minutes than he gets paid here being a hero in a 3 hours movie.
 Then, Aish's role in Pink Panther 2 has nothing to be ashamed of!  And everyone called that a third-rate role and asking what the fuss is about.  And since I am on the subject, even Freida Pinto shined in small roles for Planet of the Apes and Immortals.  She was the main love interest, as was Aish.  So, poor Anil wasn't the main villain?  Anil acted to big for his boots and look what happened!  Now, come back to Bollywood and stop bugging Tom Cruise!  Tom has more important things to take care of...

😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read tweet something like.. Anil is bollywood answer to Bob Christo :-)
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ughh I hate these stupid stereotypes or whatever, and how they show Indians in Hollywood movies...it's so embarassing and annoying! 😡
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was amusing the way they showd India.Some weird girls doing some  amazingly outrageous dance steps,supposed to be classical and the the sitar playing in the background.A lusty man trying to sleep with a Firangi.Yep,that's India!🤪..We were all rolling with laughter the whole time..I mean wth!!!..
Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is playing ghost in the movie.