Bigg Boss Season 5

Very happy with sid

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the way sid took salmans interrogation 
he made his points clear at the same time he did not  interrupt him and nor was he in anyway trying to potray himself as the innocent one
I think he took like a man ! 
Very happy to see a positive change in him

I think amar realized that he definitely has the potential to win but doesnt have to sacrifice his morals in order to make it till the end . I like how he admitted that he does play games but he doesnt mean or plan to hurt anyone 

Sky honestly has great potential
but i feel he needs to step back a little , he is surrounded by sunny n juhi 
who are using him as their puppet 
They know he is short tempered and sensitive ! 
And i constantly see these two women bitching about others infront of him !
I truly feel , salman was trying to make him  understand that he does not need to hit below the belt for trps
sky definitely makes an impression , but why shouldnt he use that ability in a positive light ?
I think today if sky would have just listened to salman , he would have won many hearts 
instead he kept on interrupting him , just like he did with sanju 
and he didnt even try to see his mistakes 

Sid and sky were equally at fault in those fights 
but there was a stark difference in the way both men took to criticism 
There is obviously room for improvement on all fronts 
but lets as fans see the mistakes of our favorites  
dont u think ?

Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sky  has great potential ?????

what  potentialšŸ¤£
MahekFTW thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shooli

Sky  has great potential ?????

what  potentialšŸ¤£

i was talking about as a model or someone who is fun when he is not on this evil tangent 
He definitely makes an impression
good or bad ! 
in the case for far it has been bad 

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you .. AND Sid and Pooja Mishra  Listened to what Salman had to say , Instead of cutting him off and trying to justify their actions . Sky needs to learn to control his temper.. and have Open ears.. I still remember the First week he came.. He was sooo Quiet . so humble did his work during the candle task ..I wonder what happened to that Sky .. seriously...  got me thinking NOW .. 
MahekFTW thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mia1love

I agree with you .. AND Sid and Pooja Mishra  Listened to what Salman had to say , Instead of cutting him off and trying to justify their actions . Sky needs to learn to control his temper.. and have Open ears.. I still remember the First week he came.. He was sooo Quiet . so humble did his work during the candle task ..I wonder what happened to that Sky .. seriously...  got me thinking NOW .. 

i agree !!
ppl need to be a little objective
everyone makes mistakes
nothing wrong in being humble once and a while 
MahekFTW thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

Give him Milk bottle

hi tanya :)
how is sameer ?
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Took it like a man!!!! Sid was scared  as hell.. He couldn't utter a word infront of him... Sky said his point of view.. everybody tries to defend their action, only the weak accepts it without a fight.. respecting someone does not mean sucking upto all the things he says..  Salman threatened to beat Sid in previous episode Now that is the type of rowdy behavior I am against..It does not make any sense when people appreciate Salman for the same kind of behavior Sky is showing.. 
MahekFTW thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

Took it like a man!!!! Sid was scared  as hell.. He couldn't utter a word infront of him... Sky said his point of view.. everybody tries to defend their action, only the weak accepts it without a fight.. respecting someone does not mean sucking upto all the things he says..  Salman threatened to beat Sid in previous episode Now that is the type of rowdy behavior I am against..It does not make any sense when people appreciate Salman for the same kind of behavior Sky is showing.. 

sirf chilna se log admi nahi ban jate !!
sid was respectful n decent !
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

I agree with UšŸ‘šŸ¼
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 i  believe salman was right at sum point but mostly he behaved like viewer not host..as  a host i guess he disturbed the whole dynamics of house now they will act more artificial because of salman