Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rapier

So Sid and Amar are Allied Powers then!😆 outta Sid and Amar, which one is United States?😆 just curious!

Like I have said in my other post, the sleeping "beast" (USA)is amar. ðŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rapier

So Sid and Amar are Allied Powers then!😆 outta Sid and Amar, which one is United States?😆 just curious!

Obviously Sid, he's the whiny punk ass who thinks he is some sort of big brother to them all. Fits US to the tee. 😆

(self deprecating American here, now don't other start ribbing on the states, I'll go all Texas on you)
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystalalena

you are right blue ice.but mujhey lgta hai kai amar sunny or sid ko nominate kary ga.

maybe his brains which are dead in sky's company will be revived and he will nominate sunny and juhi...he won't nominate sky ...i am sure...
boredsoul thumbnail
Amar & sky are basically good players , they should together kick juhi & sunny ass for being so manipulative
Juhi has had a free ride to the finals now , let these guys make her sweat atleast now
chandnisahar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they firstly try to evict amar and sid.if three votes against amir and sid then they will surely nominate them.and this week sid will go.bt next time it would be amazing to see bcoz one amir and with him sunny,juhi and akash.then i think they will nominate sunny with amar.
from my point of view Akash,juhi and amar will be in finals.
bt lets see .
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar should act smart here coz i dont expect sid to do tht...It is almost certain tht sid and amar will be in nomination...so amar should talk to sid abt this and they should drag two more ppl in the nominations along wid them...I think amar shoul ask sid to nominate juhi and sunny..

sky,juhi and sunny will nominate amar and sid
so 3 votes goes to amar and sid

now if amar and sid nominate juhi and sunny
2 votes goes to them...

This way four of them will be in the nominations and sunny or juhi will be out...
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: haunted2

Amar is a chickenwhosebrains is cactus, I ll wear skirt and heelsuntilBB5 is over if Amar dares to nominate Sky😆

Juhi gives Sky lessons on 'Trust' ? and she is trusting sky? tee- hee!! This bombastic bimbo needs to re read the essays she wrote in school about 'Who will I become if I ever grew up 😛

Juhi and doofus Sunny are Sky's Concubines ...and their cunning master would soon show em their real worth ...😃

Haunted ji now i have an overwhelming wish to see u in skirt & heels 😳

Agreed to all ur views but uss skirt aur heels wale ek pic ka kuch ho sakta hai kya 😉
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Obviously Sid, he's the whiny punk ass who thinks he is some sort of big brother to them all. Fits US to the tee. 😆

(self deprecating American here, now don't other start ribbing on the states, I'll go all Texas on you)

lol. I was going for Amar, who doesn't attack until he is attacked. Fits the bill for the US back in WWII.😉
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

agar amar ke pass thoda bhi dimaag hoga toh he would nominate two people from juhi, sunny and sky...because he should realise that juhi sunny and sky are 100% going to nominate amar and sid...atleast that way with amar and sid maybe one or two people will be nominated from the evil trio too...

Amar ko apna mind lagane ki jarurat hi nhi hai.. only 5 people left now... I think es baar Sky ke nomination Juhi aur sid honge... Juhi bahut jyada insecure feel kar rahi hai.. aur kuch jyada hi game khel rahi hai..

sid... Sky and Sunny
Sky... Juhi and Sid
Sunny... Amar and Sid
Juhi... Amar and Sid
Amar... Juhi and Sunny or Sid

it's my personal thinking...
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After salmans lashing about supporting wrong people i think both juhi and sunny might ditch sky and then cry their eyes out saying they felt pressurised,lets see..