Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pratsy

kya he married 2 muh booli massi...wdh...nywaz...ekta's show r full of drama...thank go dpkyek me aisa kuch nhi huaπŸ˜†

yeah..i was soo shocked by that🀣...n i am also happy that Pkyek was safe from all of this. lekin phir bhi Misha-Danish ke shaadi karwa ke toh drama hi karwane wale the...🀣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
don't watch this saas bahu drama show so no clue what is going on. all i want to see is PKYEK season2 with ViSu😳
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks 4 sharinggg
i dnt wnt jeh & piya jodi in saas bahu type shwπŸ˜”
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nooo if suku start any serial so it's too hard to get pkyek back
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

LOL πŸ˜† sorry to brake your bubble..but i don't think suku would ever agree to work with vivian again πŸ˜† & soham is dead πŸ˜› and i think EK wouldn't want to bring the character back :p cause i have been following PR and it has all the drama but its has some sort of logic in it πŸ˜› and bringing a dead character back..nah not happening πŸ˜›

anyway being a suku fan i would want to see her with someone better than vivian πŸ˜‰

oh god!!!!!!!!don't tell me u don't like vivu...but dekha jaye toh its crrect ...y would any girl work with a guy jiski fiance itni possessive hai!tht he can't talk to any other girl.oh yeah soham is dead thts what i thought ...i am not a follower of that show so don't know too much abt it.
but stll in this or any show i want skuk and visu to always be paired with each other and if pkyek season 2 it would be great pleasure!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
@nishi -yeah!!suku ne ek show ko bahut jhel liya... that bitiya oneπŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: pratsy

lol..soham is purvi' s brotherπŸ˜†if soham returns as vivian..to suku n vivian will b bro-sis🀣 n we all AbhIya fans will get heart attack

no pruvi archanaa ki asli beti nai hai na!!
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetkitty123

nooo if suku start any serial so it's too hard to get pkyek back

hmm...😲true ye toh socha hi naiπŸ˜†
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

oh god!!!!!!!!don't tell me u don't like vivu...but dekha jaye toh its crrect ...y would any girl work with a guy jiski fiance itni possessive hai!tht he can't talk to any other girl.oh yeah soham is dead thts what i thought ...i am not a follower of that show so don't know too much abt it.
but stll in this or any show i want skuk and visu to always be paired with each other and if pkyek season 2 it would be great pleasure!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oh well I don't πŸ˜† I watched pkyek only for suku 😳 and later for RD πŸ˜† I liked vivian initially but after his relationship with vahbbiz was out I kind of stopped liking him & those two always overshadowed suku during interviews and things which I couldn't stand 😳 even in his birthday interview..πŸ₯± I can just go on and on on that πŸ˜†
well pkyek 2 or any show, both of them coming back together, idk..I wouldn't want to bluntly say that they can't come together..they can & only time can answer that question πŸ˜†  

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai... Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago