TBN article!suku as purvi - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@ilove99: i guess Vivian has already signed a new show and he is coming on tv soon

btw all of u shud check the SO official site, its filled with msges for Abhay and its hilarious 🀣🀣...here is the link πŸ˜† :- http://www.starone.in/allcomments.aspx?Page=1&stype=show&nid=67&sid=67

ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@ilove99: i guess Vivian has already signed a new show and he is coming on tv soon

btw all of u shud check the SO official site, its filled with msges for Abhay and its hilarious 🀣🀣...here is the link πŸ˜† :- http://www.starone.in/allcomments.aspx?Page=1&stype=show&nid=67&sid=67

what😲no!!!!!!!!!!i hope sas bahu chepo na ho!!!and with suku ho😳
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

awww...i think some fans heart must have broken after this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this wud have made RD and Suku as pair (even though for a side track bcoz leads will always b Manav-Archana no matter how many leaps they take πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) but even Suku doesnt want saas-bahu i suppose... πŸ˜†

and yes ewww...to saas-bahu soaps 🀒

Thank God she didn't take this bakwaas show. I didn't mind RitSu together in a show, but puh-leez no Pavitra Rishta🀒
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@princyz: awesome concept.
Though i don't watch PR, a frnd of mine told me that there is a chance of purvi and sohum getting paired..
So, i can see Ekta was actually trying give us our visu back in PR. She isn't that bad u see!!
🀣
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god that suku didn't agree. A big no to saas bahu craps and princyz lady VD vivu ko phir se suku se sath work karne nahin degi and vivu will also not be agreed.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually i think i said something which was not described..N that is making many confusions.so i'm describing it now...

First,i shud say that..i liked PR from the very 1st epi..n i'm a regular follower of PR. So...i can tell that Soham is not dead...n in any ekta show..no character dies so easily..n that also Archana's son..no,he's not dead. He'll come back with a twist..N there r much chances of his pairing with Purvi.So,i said that..N now i'm stopping talking abt PR as this is PKYEK forum.

N the last thing i want to say is...I also think that Vivu's fiance will not allow him to work again with suku n Suku will also don't want to work with Vivu again...as she was always sided bcoz of them.

N ya..this is completely my opinion.

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Good she didnt take this sas bahu show
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ahh...Thk god suku didnt accept d role... !
Tht means there r stll chances of getting abhiya as visu...! : )
luking forward to pkyek season2...

-indu
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks meera 4 sharing!!!!