Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TBN article!suku as purvi - Page 2

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princyz

Thank u thank u...
🤣Arrey yaar Visu ko bhai behen bana ne se pehle mein apna sarr na phod doon.🤣🤣.i said that coz..Purvi is not archana's own daughter..so..she dont consider them as her own brother-sis.😉Moreover...they don't know that Soham is dead😉..so..it can happen na..N RD n VD ka ladai again for Suku oh!!🤣 I can't wait for that...🤣🤣

yeah😍visu ko agar bhai behen banaya then we'll break CV's head🤣
it would be awesome...but soham mar gaya tha i guess🤔...i don't watch that show but know a lil of its story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Thanks for sharing meera. P.S. what happened to ur fb id

i didn't made...i guess whn any of my frnd will plan to leave then i'll make...or don't know maybe aise hi bana bhi lun!!i kinda don't feel secure on fb
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 thnx 4 sharing meera di..it would have been really good 2 see her with RD...but m happy she is not a part of it...those saas bahu serial suks!!!!
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well hope that after sukku's break she jst comes back with another serial with a bang...bt yeah she deserves a break after long hours of shift doing both piya as well as metz
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She deserves a better role than this but I really want to see her back on tv. I am really excited to see her in a new role soon! But I do wish she and vivian are casted as leads again in a show
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

yeah...i hope EK still want her in show and she takes over that role.and rest...visu agn as princyz said😉

LOL 😆 sorry to brake your bubble..but i don't think suku would ever agree to work with vivian again 😆 & soham is dead 😛 and i think EK wouldn't want to bring the character back :p cause i have been following PR and it has all the drama but its has some sort of logic in it 😛 and bringing a dead character back..nah not happening 😛

anyway being a suku fan i would want to see her with someone better than vivian 😉
awww...i think some fans heart must have broken after this 😆😆...this wud have made RD and Suku as pair (even though for a side track bcoz leads will always b Manav-Archana no matter how many leaps they take 😆😆😆) but even Suku doesnt want saas-bahu i suppose... 😆

and yes ewww...to saas-bahu soaps 🤢
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh!!! That's so funny🤣..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! 😲🤣N purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!🤣🤣 n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!🤣🤣 N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..🤣.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hi🤣..means again VISU!!! 😍🤣God...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...🤣 A another PKYEK in PR.🤣

lol..soham is purvi' s brother😆if soham returns as vivian..to suku n vivian will b bro-sis🤣 n we all AbhIya fans will get heart attack
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pratsy

lol..soham is purvi' s brother😆if soham returns as vivian..to suku n vivian will b bro-sis🤣 n we all AbhIya fans will get heart attack

Arrey yaar...again this question..🤣But he's not her own brother na...N we all know that ekta ke show mein mooh boli beti ka shaadi apna own bete ke saath hi hoti hain...U can take kyunki as an example.😉 n moreover soham is not wid them😉..he'll come separately...n when he'll come they will not understand that he's soham..😛N in Kasam se vivian got married to his mooh boli Maasi.🤣🤣🤣🤣
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arrey yaar...again this question..🤣But he's not her own brother na...N we all know that ekta ke show mein mooh boli beti ka shaadi apna own bete ke saath hi hoti hain...U can take kyunki as an example.😉 n moreover soham is not wid them😉..he'll come separately...n when he'll come they will not understand that he's soham..😛N in Kasam se vivian got married to his mooh boli Maasi.🤣🤣🤣🤣

kya he married 2 muh booli massi...wdh...nywaz...ekta's show r full of drama...thank go dpkyek me aisa kuch nhi hua😆