Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TBN article!suku as purvi

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sukirti Kandpal, the first choice for Purvi

Sunday, December 18, 2011 | 10:35:33 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    14 Comments
Sukirti Kandpal, the first choice for Purvi

The role was first offered to Sukirti before it fell into the kitty of Asha Negi...

When Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta decided to take the leap, several issues related to casting popped up wherein we saw many entries and exits. The casting for the female lead, Purvi (Archana's daughter) kept jumping between Asha Negi and Shafaq Naaz.

But the latest we hear is that neither of the actresses was the first choice, but it was Sukirti Kandpal (last seen in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani).

A source says, "The production and the channel wanted Sukirti to do the role of Purvi and they had approached her as Pyaar Kii was reaching its culmination. But Sukirti was not ready to take up any work as she wanted to take a break after the long schedule. The production house tried to convince her but all the efforts went in vain."

We tried contacting Sukriti for her comments, but she was unavailable.

All we can say is that Sukirti's loss was Asha's gain.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan
------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
thank for sharing meera . thank god she is not part of this sas bahu drama .
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh!!! That's so funny🤣..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! 😲🤣N purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!🤣🤣 n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!🤣🤣 N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..🤣.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hi🤣..means again VISU!!! 😍🤣God...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...🤣 A another PKYEK in PR.🤣
gampa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey sonam is brother of purvi...@ princyz

ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princyz

Oh!!! That's so funny🤣..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! 😲🤣N purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!🤣🤣 n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!🤣🤣 N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..🤣.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hi🤣..means again VISU!!! 😍🤣God...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...🤣 A another PKYEK in PR.🤣

hey ur concept is too superb😆but soham purvi ka bhai hai yaar!!i don't want visu to be bhai behen🤣noo...actaully purvi sagi beti thodi hai!!yeah yeah they can be😉then RD and VD phir ladai👍🏼
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: gampa

hey sonam is brother of purvi...@ princyz

I know..but not saga bhai...n she doesn't consider them as her brother. N ekta's show mein sab chalta hain.😆
n we saw that in kyunki..
😉
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Suku & RD had a great chemistry <3 there is no doubt in that..i do wish she..i so wish she would have taken up the role :| but oh yes after having worked hard for pkyek without taking brakes..she does deserve one! 😳

but RD & Suku again would have been a treat for JehPiya fans <3

i love you doll..please come back soon <3
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

hey ur concept is too superb😆but soham purvi ka bhai hai yaar!!i don't want visu to be bhai behen🤣noo...actaully purvi sagi beti thodi hai!!yeah yeah they can be😉then RD and VD phir ladai👍🏼

Thank u thank u...
🤣Arrey yaar Visu ko bhai behen bana ne se pehle mein apna sarr na phod doon.🤣🤣.i said that coz..Purvi is not archana's own daughter..so..she dont consider them as her own brother-sis.😉Moreover...they don't know that Soham is dead😉..so..it can happen na..N RD n VD ka ladai again for Suku oh!!🤣 I can't wait for that...🤣🤣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing meera. P.S. what happened to ur fb id
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Suku & RD had a great chemistry <3 there is no doubt in that..i do wish she..i so wish she would have taken up the role :| but oh yes after having worked hard for pkyek without taking brakes..she does deserve one! 😳

but RD & Suku again would have been a treat for JehPiya fans <3

i love you doll..please come back soon <3

yeah...i hope EK still want her in show and she takes over that role.and rest...visu agn as princyz said😉