TBN article!suku as purvi

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Sukirti Kandpal, the first choice for Purvi

Sunday, December 18, 2011 | 10:35:33 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 14 Comments
Sukirti Kandpal, the first choice for Purvi

The role was first offered to Sukirti before it fell into the kitty of Asha Negi...

When Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta decided to take the leap, several issues related to casting popped up wherein we saw many entries and exits. The casting for the female lead, Purvi (Archana's daughter) kept jumping between Asha Negi and Shafaq Naaz.

But the latest we hear is that neither of the actresses was the first choice, but it was Sukirti Kandpal (last seen in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani).

A source says, "The production and the channel wanted Sukirti to do the role of Purvi and they had approached her as Pyaar Kii was reaching its culmination. But Sukirti was not ready to take up any work as she wanted to take a break after the long schedule. The production house tried to convince her but all the efforts went in vain."

We tried contacting Sukriti for her comments, but she was unavailable.

All we can say is that Sukirti's loss was Asha's gain.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan
------------------------------

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

hasinisidDikshi92--Flora--JinxRichasweety_crazedSANDY_ROSE--Signorina--Paint.It.BlacK.adniloverAkshi0019Chandani_CPrincyz_BelleBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZFearless_Lover

SANDY_ROSE IF-Dazzler
SANDY_ROSE
SANDY_ROSE

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
thank for sharing meera . thank god she is not part of this sas bahu drama .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Oh!!! That's so funnyROFL..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! ShockedROFLN purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!ROFLROFL n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!ROFLROFL N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..ROFL.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hiROFL..means again VISU!!! Day DreamingROFLGod...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...ApproveROFL A another PKYEK in PR.ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hasinisidDikshi92JinxRichahukshilaDivya6696Courageous_LeosnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.Maria-capriilove99--sanchita--BefikreILTHBEBFearless_Lover

gampa Groupbie
gampa
gampa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

hey sonam is brother of [email protected] princyz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Oh!!! That's so funnyROFL..If suku agreed than...ankita ki beti suku!!! ShockedROFLN purvi's hero is arjun means RD!!ROFLROFL n arjun ka dad DK means Naved...so Chand ka bahu phirse suku!!!ROFLROFL N i also think that Soham will return n that can b VD so..ROFL.Purvi ka shayad shaadi hogi toh Soham se hiROFL..means again VISU!!! Day DreamingROFLGod...i think i can understand what Ekta is trying to do...ApproveROFL A another PKYEK in PR.ROFL

hey ur concept is too superbLOLbut soham purvi ka bhai hai yaar!!i don't want visu to be bhai behenROFLnoo...actaully purvi sagi beti thodi hai!!yeah yeah they can beWinkthen RD and VD phir ladaiThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichahukshilaDivya6696Paint.It.BlacK.Courageous_Leo

Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gampa

hey sonam is brother of [email protected] princyz

I know..but not saga bhai...n she doesn't consider them as her brother. N ekta's show mein sab chalta hain.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
n we saw that in kyunki..
Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaPaint.It.BlacK.Courageous_Leoilove99

shewolf IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf
shewolf

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Suku & RD had a great chemistry <3 there is no doubt in that..i do wish she..i so wish she would have taken up the role :| but oh yes after having worked hard for pkyek without taking brakes..she does deserve one! Embarrassed

but RD & Suku again would have been a treat for JehPiya fans <3

i love you doll..please come back soon <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasinisidyours4everilove99

Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by princyz

hey ur concept is too superbLOLbut soham purvi ka bhai hai yaar!!i don't want visu to be bhai behenROFLnoo...actaully purvi sagi beti thodi hai!!yeah yeah they can beWinkthen RD and VD phir ladaiThumbs Up

Thank u thank u...
ROFLArrey yaar Visu ko bhai behen bana ne se pehle mein apna sarr na phod doon.ROFLROFL.i said that coz..Purvi is not archana's own daughter..so..she dont consider them as her own brother-sis.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Moreover...they don't know that Soham is deadWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...so..it can happen na..N RD n VD ka ladai again for Suku oh!!ROFL I can't wait for that...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasinisidilove99

Go to top