Sensational South

~Happy Birthday Sneha_Vijay~ - Page 2

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sneha!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Sneha ! 

Wish you a fabulous year ahead of you ! 
melonie thumbnail
 Dear Sneha ðŸ¤—

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi RADHA akkka thanks for making my B'day very special and mad me happy ...as this is my 1st B'day that i am celebrating with you all in IF i am sooo happy ,and happy that i have such a wonderful,awesome friends ,akkas,and thambi..etc her nu nenakum bothu happy tears is coming from my eyes since B'day comes every but this b'day was something very special to me ...and thanks and songs was super and sigges were awesome its was wonderful and will use it soon and will never forget your love

Hi KIRTHIKA chellam thanks u sooo much dear and u r VM was super and sigges were too awesome and i am using it ...really i am bless this is my un forgetablem moment and the cake was yummy 

coming to RAVI...dai thanks you da..and  for the song and yarru sona na 20 nu ...thanks thambu

Hi LAVANAYA  akka thanks akka for the special wish ,thanks that i have hold a special place in u r heart nu i am happy...as u said all sweet memories,love smile,etc have got in 1 day akka cos u all i am happy ...cakes were yummy 
[center] Hi HARITHA akka thanks you ...or u r wonderful wish and u r small gift means a lot me me akka and the doll looks cute and bangles were super ..thanks you again  [/center]
Hi ZEENA akka thank you that u were one to wish me at 12 o.clock ...that you dear 
and sigges were awesome that  i loved it and will use it soon
HI RATNA akka thanks you akka for u are wish and and wish you advance happy birthday and wishing u congrats for u r engagement akka  

Hi CHALHOV thank you for for u r wish

Thank you latchu akka, avivakirk ,migan,jillu ,melonie, smiles,nageswarl,cuty2sweety,Aahaana,and maris08

Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sneha 
May God Bless You Always Dear 
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday  Sneha - Hope you have a wonderful year ahead !!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day da, Sneha🤗 ðŸ¤—

Lots of hugs from Mels

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WIsh you a very very Happy, wonderful and splendid birthday dear.. Have a blast...