Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi blackmailed Andrews to give her the trophy!! (Page 7)

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

none of the contestants deserve to win this year. Juhi has been portrayed in a negative light thus far so her chances of winning may have been dampened. All I've ever seen her do is eat-sleep-eat-gossip, and fight. Oh and the kishmish and kuki act was not cute. More like a sign of an ongoing midlife crisis. LOL Everytime Juhi talks in that whiny kuki voice, a kitten dies. Cry 

Sunny, the bimbo doesn't stand a chance. If i had to pick a prospective winner between Sunny and a boiled egg, i'd pick the egg. My pinky toe has more personality than airhead Sunny. LOL
 Akashdeep is this season's perpertual villain, Sid is irritating and his crass language goes against him. Juhi is a conniving, hypocritical, bhukad ... *sigh* colours should just donate the prize money.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteblue-ice.

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelica_1kabeeraspeakingblue-ice.

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maureen100001

Originally posted by blue-ice

Lage rahoLOLLOL all these haters never bothered to appreciate her when she did good things. but wud be the first to jump and bash..I'm pretty used to this circle now and its the same set of ppl who dsnt have it in them to appreciate. 
Thanks for the appreciationTongue

AnytimeSmile we don't only bash 24*7. we appreciate good things too, whoever the contestant is.
ya sure...why not...i will definitely appreciate good things about Juhi as soon as i see some...promiseTongue

Oh no trust me that's never gonna happen. no need to cum out of your comfort zone for me. U'll rather say What an ugly jacket Juhi was wearing while she was talking to Sid.. PromiseSmile

Ouch Why does Juhi wear ugly jackets & ketchup & haldi stained nighties all the time?ShockedGeek
Wacko

Edited by cruiser51 - 18 December 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelica_1MahekFTWblue-ice.

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Lage rahoLOLLOL all these haters never bothered to appreciate her when she did good things. but wud be the first to jump and bash..I'm pretty used to this circle now and its the same set of ppl who dsnt have it in them to appreciate. 

AnytimeSmile we don't only bash 24*7. we appreciate good things too, whoever the contestant is.
ya sure...why not...i will definitely appreciate good things about Juhi as soon as i see some...promiseTongue

Oh no trust me that's never gonna happen. no need to cum out of your comfort zone for me. U'll rather say What an ugly jacket Juhi was wearing while she was talking to Sid.. PromiseSmile

Ouch Why does Juhi wear ugly jackets & ketchup & haldi stained nighties all the time?ShockedGeek
Wacko

why does she keep slurping on food n talking at the same time !!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

maureen ji...JE aap kya keh rahi ho...khali peeli ilzaam laga rahi ho mujh perCryCryCry...kaun se jacket ki baat kar rahi ho...juhi ne ugly jacket kab pehna CryCryCry
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by driftingaway

none of the contestants deserve to win this year. Juhi has been portrayed in a negative light thus far so her chances of winning may have been dampened. All I've ever seen her do is eat-sleep-eat-gossip, and fight. Oh and the kishmish and kuki act was not cute. More like a sign of an ongoing midlife crisis. LOL Everytime Juhi talks in that whiny kuki voice, a kitten dies. Cry 

Sunny, the bimbo doesn't stand a chance. If i had to pick a prospective winner between Sunny and a boiled egg, i'd pick the egg. My pinky toe has more personality than airhead Sunny. LOL
 Akashdeep is this season's perpertual villain, Sid is irritating and his crass language goes against him. Juhi is a conniving, hypocritical, bhukad ... *sigh* colours should just donate the prize money.

ROFLROFL

Please choose an  inedible item to compare with Sunny...boiled egg to juhi ji ke pet mein gaya...Ouch

Edited by blue-ice - 18 December 2011 at 8:23pm

angelica_1

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Watched an uncensored video where she apparently refused to share her chocolates from that gift hamper. Dead Amar was mad at her for the same reason. Later Sky tried to defuse the situation as he wants Amar by his side. Juhi finally shared one chocolate. LOL

juhi fighting for food...nah...kuchh galatfahmi hui hai aapko...juhi is the last person to fight for foodLOL

LOL
LOL

blue-ice.

Go to top