This week big boss should nominate all the housemates
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fossil2

And those disgusting winks of hers!!!! yuck

she herself is yuck..
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG yeah saw how she did it!!!Foodaholic!!!🤢 Even if i want to appreciate good things in her, its apparent that She just seems to be doing things for the sake of cameras.So cant even appreciate that!!
Originally posted by: alexstar

OMG yeah saw how she did it!!!Foodaholic!!!🤢 Even if i want to appreciate good things in her, its apparent that She just seems to be doing things for the sake of cameras.So cant even appreciate that!!

She still likes staying as Kumkum Badhwa , looks like she is unaware of fact that she was the most hated character of that time!
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Guys look at this video...Juhi, the lowlife is literally blackmailing andrews emotionally into giving her the trophy.🤢...after viewing this video...i understood why Ms Lazy-bones got the trophy...Andrews simply wanted her to get off his back...while the others girls are behaving decently and waiting for Andrews to take his decision...this selfish woman is busy influencing Andrews...almost begging her...well good job juhi...u managed to fool Andrew also...just the way u have fooled others...but guess what...ye public hai...ye sab jaanti hai😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQYq32S0Vk&feature=autoplay&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&lf=plcp&playnext=2

am glad ppl r realizing that Andrew is quite the fool. 😆

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No one will be as greedy as juhi.She thinks she is a small girl the way she is behaving i feel like giving her one slap.She grabbed the hamper from andrew.She should be nominated this time and should be evicted on saturday.But this will not happen.Not necessary she will win cos she is in BB house from day one.I hope BB will not play his game favour to juhi.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maureen100001

Anytime😊 we don't only bash 24*7. we appreciate good things too, whoever the contestant is.

ya sure...why not...i will definitely appreciate good things about Juhi as soon as i see some...promiseTongue
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya sure...why not...i will definitely appreciate good things about Juhi as soon as i see some...promise😛

Oh no trust me that's never gonna happen. no need to cum out of your comfort zone for me. U'll rather say What an ugly jacket Juhi was wearing while she was talking to Sid.. Promise😊
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

none of the contestants deserve to win this year. Juhi has been portrayed in a negative light thus far so her chances of winning may have been dampened. All I've ever seen her do is eat-sleep-eat-gossip, and fight. Oh and the kishmish and kuki act was not cute. More like a sign of an ongoing midlife crisis. 😆 Everytime Juhi talks in that whiny kuki voice, a kitten dies. 😭 

Sunny, the bimbo doesn't stand a chance. If i had to pick a prospective winner between Sunny and a boiled egg, i'd pick the egg. My pinky toe has more personality than airhead Sunny. 😆
 Akashdeep is this season's perpertual villain, Sid is irritating and his crass language goes against him. Juhi is a conniving, hypocritical, bhukad ... *sigh* colours should just donate the prize money.

God bless Sachin. He's gotta be a man with a big heart to tolerate a woman like Juhi ðŸ˜†