blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

which one... link , pls!!

OK here u go...dekh kar apne vichar batayein iss perπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

oh i think he has started to grow one...did u see the video where he actually manages to piss juhi off...and that also royally...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and sky is sitting there listening shell shockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Juhi provoked him first. It's her plan to create rift between Sky and Amar. She picked on him so that she and little lamb could convince Sky that it's time to dump and nominate Amar.

Later Sky defused the tension and Juhi shared one chocolate. Amar was happy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maureen100001

Lage rahoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† all these haters never bothered to appreciate her when she did good things. but wud be the first to jump and bash..I'm pretty used to this circle now and its the same set of ppl who dsnt have it in them to appreciate. 

Thanks for the appreciationπŸ˜›
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Watched an uncensored video where she apparently refused to share her chocolates from that gift hamper. 🀒 Amar was mad at her for the same reason. Later Sky tried to defuse the situation as he wants Amar by his side. Juhi finally shared one chocolate. πŸ˜†

🀣 oh my god, my five year old cousin even knows about caring and sharing!πŸ˜† And Amar was upset he didn't get a chocolate!🀣 These housemates have gone loopy! It's a bloody chocolate! not some khaandani jaidaad!πŸ˜† in the words of Symonds, they need to relax themselves!
Originally posted by: Rapier

🀣 oh my god, my five year old cousin even knows about caring and sharing!πŸ˜† And Amar was upset he didn't get a chocolate!🀣 These housemates have gone loopy! It's a bloody chocolate! not some khaandani jaidaad!πŸ˜† in the words of Symonds, they need to relax themselves!

Juhi ne chocolates ka dabba chheen liya so Amar wa hurt. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Juhi's gluttony can't be cured. In finale, Amar gets greens and Juhi gets shaahi daawat.
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ufff dis lady is very irritating...
gud dat she was given dat hamper otherwise she would have started calling symonds unfair n bla..bla..bla...
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
matlab kahi iske pehle ke bhi jo bhi titles usne jite the for different tasks...kahi isi tarah bhik maang kar toh nahi jeete theπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My opinion after the vdo... all the energy Juhi gains after eating , she spends on talking... God kya kacha kachar machine hai... she is the poor man's basanti !!πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

My opinion after the vdo... all the energy Juhi gains after eating , she spends on talking... God kya kacha kachar machine hai... she is the poor man's basanti !!πŸ˜†

ya Ramu should have cast her in that movie AAG...where amitabh played gabbar singh...the movie would literally make the audience dieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Par nakhre Dhanno ke hain.