Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi blackmailed Andrews to give her the trophy!! - Page 2

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar vs Juhi...

It's the spineless vs the hungry!

I wish the BB house gets demolished in a big storm and they have to end the season without declaring a winner!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

I always maintained it from week 3 that the winner is Soap King vs. Soap Queen. Others are all entertainers. I tried to like Amar and Juhi, their game plans but they have meh personality. One is spineless and other is crude. I hope at least this week Amar polishes his game.

i was kind of hoping that two soap queens won't win in a row...but juhi's win is almost sure now...because she is the only one to have been in the BB house from day 1...i guess that is an unwritten rule of BB...that to win u should be there right from the begining of the show..
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Amar vs Juhi...

I wish the BB house gets demolished in a big storm and they have to end the season without declaring a winner!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so true...all the remaining ones are losersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

i was kind of hoping that two soap queens won't win in a row...but juhi's win is almost sure now...because she is the only one to have been in the BB house from day 1...i guess that is an unwritten rule of BB...that to win u should be there right from the begining of the show..

Since they have defied all rules this season, hope this changes too. Not sure. But what are our options? I've none. πŸ˜† 
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=blue-ice]Guys look at this video...Juhi, the lowlife is literally blackmailing andrews emotionally into giving her the trophy.🀒...after viewing this video...i understood why Ms Lazy-bones got the trophy...Andrews simply wanted her to get off his back...while the others girls are behaving decently and waiting for Andrews to take his decision...this selfish woman is busy influencing Andrews...almost begging her...well good job juhi...u managed to fool Andrew also...just the way u have fooled others...but guess what...ye public hai...ye sab jaanti haiπŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQYq32S0Vk&feature=autoplay&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&lf=plcp&playnext=2[/QUOTEyaa right.πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Amar vs Juhi...

Glutton can't be cured.πŸ˜† Hope the guy grows a spine this week.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Since they have defied all rules this season, hope this changes too. Not sure. But what are our options? I've none. πŸ˜† 

amen to that sister...πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Glutton can't be cured.πŸ˜† Hope the guy grows a spine this week.

oh i think he has started to grow one...did u see the video where he actually manages to piss juhi off...and that also royally...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and sky is sitting there listening shell shockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

oh i think he has started to grow one...did u see the video where he actually manages to piss juhi off...and that also royally...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and sky is sitting there listening shell shockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

which one... link , pls!!
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lage rahoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† all these haters never bothered to appreciate her when she did good things. but wud be the first to jump and bash..I'm pretty used to this circle now and its the same set of ppl who dsnt have it in them to appreciate.