Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi blackmailed Andrews to give her the trophy!!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys look at this video...Juhi, the lowlife is literally blackmailing andrews emotionally into giving her the trophy.🤢...after viewing this video...i understood why Ms Lazy-bones got the trophy...Andrews simply wanted her to get off his back...while the others girls are behaving decently and waiting for Andrews to take his decision...this selfish woman is busy influencing Andrews...almost begging her...well good job juhi...u managed to fool Andrew also...just the way u have fooled others...but guess what...ye public hai...ye sab jaanti hai😆
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQYq32S0Vk&feature=autoplay&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&lf=plcp&playnext=2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang On...🤣
agar juhi jeet gai toh mera bigg boss pe se poori tarah se vishwaas uth jayega 😭 (ye season dekhne ke baad aadha vishwaas toh pehle hi uth gaya hai 😆)
please jiso marzi vote dena but juhi ke nahi...😆

Watched an uncensored video where she apparently refused to share her chocolates from that gift hamper. 🤢 Amar was mad at her for the same reason. Later Sky tried to defuse the situation as he wants Amar by his side. Juhi finally shared one chocolate. 😆

joshwa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, Juhi is annoying in this footage. And she is forcing Andrew to make a decision in favor of her. That was very unfair for other women. They should have also giving a chance to voice their opinion.
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Watched an uncensored video where she apparently refused to share her chocolates from that gift hamper. 🤢 Amar was mad at her for the same reason. Later Sky tried to defuse the situation as he wants Amar by his side. Juhi finally shared one chocolate. 😆

juhi fighting for food...nah...kuchh galatfahmi hui hai aapko...juhi is the last person to fight for food😆
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

juhi fighting for food...nah...kuchh galatfahmi hui hai aapko...juhi is the last person to fight for food😆

😆😆

She's a smart player. If she wasn't a glutton and so crude [stuffing her mouth and talking fast], I would have supported her. She just doesn't add anything to the show still she'll win it. Sigh!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Juhi or Sky Or Sunny wins this show then I would think that BB is sending a wrong message to the people. Basically they would be implying that bullies will win in the end.

The problem is most of the other inmates are scared of this trio and hence allows them to go unchallenged. That's why a Sunny could get away with accusing Amar but a sho couldn't. Juhi calls people names makes fun of others, lazes around and generally picks up a fight any time she is challenged even slightly by anyone. But no one calls her out on it. Imagine anyone else beside the trio getting away with such behaviour. Sky anyway does the same but in a more blatant and dirty manner.
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Observer101

If Juhi or Sky Or Sunny wins this show then I would think that BB is sending a wrong message to the people. Basically they would be implying that bullies will win in the end.

The problem is most of the other inmates are scared of this trio and hence allows them to go unchallenged. That's why a Sunny could get away with accusing Amar but a sho couldn't. Juhi calls people names makes fun of others, lazes around and generally picks up a fight any time she is challenged even slightly by anyone. But no one calls her out on it. Imagine anyone else beside the trio getting away with such behaviour. Sky anyway does the same but in a more blatant and dirty manner.

ya it would be so sad...but i am afraid that juhi will win...she is the only one left now who has stayed right from the start of show...she is the least deserving and will win...but when is life ever fair...i really hope that since BB has thrown away most of his rules in trash...hopefully amar or sid will win...choosing the lesser of all evils...
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow 
these ppl dotn know how to treat guests 
gross 
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

but i am afraid that juhi will win...

I always maintained it from week 3 that the winner is Soap King vs. Soap Queen. Others are all entertainers. I tried to like Amar and Juhi, their game plans but they have meh personality. One is spineless and other is crude. I hope at least this week Amar polishes his game.