India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

talking to sid

sukhi101 Groupbie
sukhi101
sukhi101

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I just watched one of the uncensored videos from today;s episode and i am wondering why is it that skys friends cannot talk to sid because he is not. I mean didnt juhi herself talk to him the other day and now she is questioning Amar? I started feeling kind of bad for her because everyone was making fun of her eating and all that (i still wont make fun of that) but her attitude is soo bad. She herself speaks in a way to make the other person mad and in the end leaves acting all innocent. I just hate her!!!! she needs to go. I think it would be a great slap in the face if Sky and Sunny both of Juhi's friends are evicted. I would really like to see if she would still show her loyalty towards Sky. Also another thing, it has been mentioned on the forum in another topic...It is reallly inhumane to isolate one person in the house. I don't like sid for his actions but  I do feel bad for him at the moment.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Juhi's comment when sid was talking during lunch!!

Author: G1984   Replies: 8   Views: 1463

G1984 8 1463 30 November 2011 at 1:43pm by Simply.confused
Sid was talking about Sky!

Author: Simply.confused   Replies: 0   Views: 418

Simply.confused 0 418 30 November 2011 at 12:43pm by Simply.confused
HT: Ousted Poojas get talking

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 771

Armu4eva 0 771 27 November 2011 at 6:06pm by Armu4eva
Whom Shraddha talking

Author: Sallu_King   Replies: 3   Views: 818

Sallu_King 3 818 26 November 2011 at 7:00pm by susan29
Sallu talking about last Sat at Golden Petal Award

Author: akramabs   Replies: 6   Views: 889

akramabs 6 889 25 November 2011 at 7:49pm by amina.ahmedraza

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index