Creative Team - Pls GROW UP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Fans,

just hating the track... carbon copy of Satte Pe Satta.. What a sad story line is going on...
shame on the Creative team.. 

What's the point of showing something so idiotic like this...

You deserve tomatoes and egg... 

:(
is the track over??? just the entry was like Babu's entry in satte pe satta. how can u generalise it for the whole track?
Didnt you see the flash back of Babu's entry, the lense sequence etc...and i am not generalizing the whole thing. its just that the track is an unnecessary one with no clear logic of it..

Maai is the most stupidest and dumbest character in the whole serial... she herself saw Vansh's dead body and they did the final rituals etc when vansh died and now she is still believing this liar.

it only makes us feel that they are short of story to run the show and hence bring in unnecessary sequence..
I agree with u .. But I like tomatoes and eggs for breakfast
:)
Please please dont tell me they ruined a classy movie scene by using that in this ghatiya show ... 
this is one disgusting show..noo amount of new entries and stupid romance between the leads shall help to increase the viewership of this show..😛 i really wonder what made rohit khurana have a re entry in this show again..complete waste of a talent..
this show needs to shut down now..