•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
After sizzling in tellydom as the soft spoken Sadhana and the witty Mona, Sara Khan is all set to step into the dreamland of every actor, Bollywood. The actress is all set to make her debut in the Hindi film which will be based on music.

The movie is already on floors and will hit the screens next year. On the outset of the launch, the actress spoke to media about her silver screen debut.

Excerpts…

What is the reason for you to sign up for the film?
Everybody wants to grow in their life and even I do. Television has given me a lot of success in my life which I will never forget. It is this strong foundation that made me what I am today and I am ready to work day and night to make both work.

How do you think you'll manage both: television and film?
I am managing both and I believe that nothing is impossible in life.

There are several actors who are moving to Bollywood. Did you ever think about this when you started your career in television?
When I did Bidaai I never thought that it was coming from a person like Rajan ShahiBidaai is a household name even today. I compete and struggle with myself so why should I think of other things. If I have to succeed in Bollywood, I will, and if Bollywood success is not meant for me then how much ever big the banner I work with is, there would be no use.

How did you bag the role?
I was offered the role and when I read the script, I liked it. So I thought why not give it a shot. And also the music is something that makes me feel happy.

Television schedules are hectic, so how are you going to manage to be on both the sets?
Half day here and half day there.

Ekta Kapoor came for the Mahurat of the movie.
She is a gem of a person. I had informed her that I have signed a movie and I had also mentioned that I would be really obliged if she could make up for the function. And finally she came. She is very good friend of mine and she was really excited from the time I had told her that I had signed a movie.

Ekta is a good friend of yours and she is also known as the Queen of Television. Has she offered you anything earlier?
Ekta always wanted to cast me in her shows, but things somehow did not work out for us. Sometimes her show was on the verge of release or sometimes my show would be already on air. The day when everything works for us, we will work together.

Angad Hasija has joined you in the show. How is it working with him again?
I am really very excited. We used to have a lot of fun and fights both on-screen and off-screen. I am so happy to get him back in my show as a co-actor.

We've heard that Rajan Shahi played an important part in getting you this film and you did not even inform him about him being finalized?
I had contacted him, but he was busy. I tried to reach him, but he was busy with his shows for which he was out of town.

Did you take any advice from anybody before signing the movie?
No, because I do not take advice from anybody. Even when I did Bidaai, I just took my Nana's advice. But now he is no more, or else I would have taken his advice this time as well.

Are you enjoying life being single?
People have their experiences in life and likewise even I have had. I would just like to say that it is nice being single, and it is also nice if the relation has honesty and sincerity. I am not saying that I will not be in a relationship henceforth. If I find the right person I will surely think about it.          
A message to India-Forums fans.
There are a lot of members who write khatta-meetha about me. I am really happy that whenever a report needs to be published, you guys call up and ask. I am really happy for that and I really like the site because of that. And also kindly watch the movie.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

aww..my sweetheart Mona jeee...😳😊⭐️u'll rock⭐️
Does Sara Khan visit the wesite India-forums ?
sara is looking too gorgeous in white dress.