goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No happy to heard one more devils is comning in cb alredy have lot of evil so now is time to stop watch cb so tired to see barka win no punishment khana is playing game too no more dev and rad romance. when they going to finish barka nonsense hope see dev and rad together sorry to tell that we want new story now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dont worry this track wil end soon i think with this new track bh and demon wil come to an end
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes kahna pls put some budhi in the cvs so we get better writing from them
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goolab I'm also angry with what is happening to CB. it's beyond my expectation that he story will turn out to be this way.I thought for a while that the CVs will make us happy by ending this BH tracks and RaDEv will unite this christmas which is a happy season in the whole christendom .But I was mistaken.They will introduce another character who will back up BH.  Now my questions : Who will help Kanha , Balram ? How about the other  members of the PF? Will they be thrown out ? And Dev ? will he die to be with Radhika ? This sudden turn of events makes my blood pressure rise.😔
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever the demon can bring some freshness in the show.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think this demon & Bak's track will end soon.According to Manasvi Sharma's post he said a dramatic track should have a dramatic end.So,I guess this track will conclude soon.I think both the demon & Bak will blurt out their intentions & will be destroyed by Kanha.
viprakshi thumbnail
let see when they will give an end to this track...and how??
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont worry, its jst to add a bit more fun into the tracks, i mean if everything was happy happy in a show, then it would b too boring, but bringing in devils shows that life is never easy...i hope u guys will watch CB, because as we all know that Zee arent fully promoting CB and if u guys stop watching it for whatever reason Zee will get an excuse to take it off air, which we most certainly dont want  
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Devil , first  of  all  i  am  sooo  scared  of  it  ya ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­  

If  they  show  Devil  and  BH  simultaneously  then  i  will  faint  ya  ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜†

I  will  keep  a  broom  with  me, after  that  devil's  entry  near  me , while  i  am  sleeping  ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜†

If  u  people  too  want  broom, u  can  ask  me  ok  ðŸ˜ƒ