shut up and watch the show

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ha...ha...asr style.just kidding.well i just want to say people  analyze, under analyze or over analyze do whatever u want but please do watch the show, just enjoy the present, enjoy the moment, have patience because few years down the line we might not have cast like the cast of ipkknd, we won't have asr or khushi or la, who knows how their careers will shape up, where will all the team end up, so today as a loyal fan i can only wish the show to go on and on for like forever, which is not possible.Sapne tootthey hai na?? that's the reason why i had to make this post,

JUST ENJOY THE SHOW LOVE IPKKND LUV BARUN SANAYA AND OFCOURSE THE REST OF THE CAST AND TEAM... YOU ALL ROCK
Edited by ketki_arshi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just lyk sanaya said.. do anything but watch d show... plzz ppl.. don't stop watching ipk... it is d best/...saRun r d best..they deserve all d best things... !!! 
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I second you on this!! Why bother to get so rattled up about a show which will hopefully last for couple of years..and be left with bitter memories instead of enjoying the story and having a lifetime memory such a great show and cast!! A show is for enjoyment and relaxation, not to fight, get angry, hurt, and depressed, why bother?! Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago