POOJA GOR NET INTERVIEW

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

POSTED BY BALLU BHAI IN URDU MANY DONT KNOW HOW TO READ URDYU SO I TRANSLATED ITπŸ˜›

ALL CREDIT GOES TO OUR BALLU BHAIπŸ˜ƒ

pooja gor net chat int

this week we will present you all an interview of an amazing actress who got popularity as pratigya. these days she has got the title of the hottest heroine of television industry. she has became successful in a short period of 2 years. her first serial was kitni muhabbat hai but she gained immense love of fans through her serial pratigya.she received 4 awards because of her wonderful performance.she is 20 only but she has great plans for future she said that its only the begining and there is long way to go. se came to this field by co incidence. ekta kapoor seen her pics on fb and offered her kitninmuhabbat hai.

now chatting between pooja and her fans:

moderator: pooja we welcome you to this chat interview here fans will be asking you different questions as they wanna know about you and your life. we hope you will not let down ur fans and will answer all of there questions.

r u ready pooja:

pooja: yes i am ready

roshini: how u accepted an unconventional role like pratigya?

pooja:i dont think its unconventionl i think its very close to reality whatever shown in our serial happens in peoples daily life and i love to do roles which are close to reality.

radha:
do you have any difficulty in finding work in this industry?

pooja:
by god grace i found work sitting at home only i never thought will b coming to mumbai ekta mam saw mine pics in social networking site and offered me a serial and then another serial thats how its alll started.

shyam?
these days there are lots of competition in industry how u made ur place in industry?

pooja.
i know daily new faces coming but if u trust ur abilities then no need to worry whateber u deserve u will get it i never thought to look different from others but mine luck brought me here.

ramesh?
what changes mumbai brought in you?

pooja:
hmm i love mine life at ahmadabad here in mumbai life is too fast u dont have time for urself.mumbai has changed nothing in me but yes now i can face any challenges in life.

sajni?
what u miss about allahbad and how ur friends treat you now/

pooja:
oh i miss mine parents mine college homemade food and shopping at municipal market. true friends still meet me like before only but some people attitude has changed towards me.

gupta:
r u like prats in real life?

pooja:
these is lots of difference between pooja and pratigya. but yes some similarities there. pooja is very lazy and wanna enjoy life and pooja loves talking when i am on sets i completely became pratigya.

suresh:
every actor has to go through lots of difficulties so u too passed this phase?

pooja:
by gods grace i have not found any difficulty and i never sit at home without work i started working for kitni muhabbat hai at 16 dec 2008 this show ended at dec 2009 and after that in oct 2009 pratigya started so i never sit home idly.

rekha:
why u chose acting as profession u can choose other fields too?

pooja:

actually i never thought that what i wanna do in life till 10 grade i wanna become doctor then lawer. but yes i always wanted to become bank manager but in mine luk it has written to become an actress and how can i refuse fame name.

nirmala:
after 2 years still pratigya is soo popular u ever thought that it will be soo successful?

pooja:
yes when producer narrated me the script i thought that its very different from other serials an i knew it will be a hit and now i can say proudly that i was right.

prakash:
whom u will give the credit for this success of show plus how u rate urself as an actor?

pooja:
in a daily soap its a team work all actors directors crew who worked day and night for this show all deserve the credit as for rating mineself out of 10 i will give mineself 8 as still i have to learn a lot as this is begining only.

shanti:
who is ur role model in actting?

pooja:
i love prayanka chopra a lot her dressing style her acting skills all are mine favourite want to b an actress like her

radha:
how ur experience working with fellow actors?

poja:
i cant gell with everyone i just go on set do mine work and do whatever i like but yes after working for soo many yeas we all became too comfortable

what u think about ur life going in which direction?

pooja: hmm too many things came in mind and i dont wanna discuss about it as for now i just want to work hard and make ,mine fans proud.

u have not done any reality show why?

pooja:
to b honest no one approached me for any reality show and its mine dream to work in reality show as a dancer i love fear factor i hope will b doing it in future.

if u given a chance then the shows going on tv right now which character u will choose?

pooja:

i wanna do reshmi desais character in uttaran its very powerful character and as imp as lead characters of veer and icha reshmi has done it perfectly'

u wanna do films?

poja:
yes i wanna do it ultimately but right now i wanna make mine acting skills better.

if u will give a chance to sing which song u will select?

pooja:
i love udaan title song i am not a good singer but just like singing by mineself.

with whom u wanna go on date?

pooja:
hrithik roshnan

what qualities u wanna see in ur life partner?

pooja:
understanding matyrity and love

what u like most shopping or sleeping?
pooja:

these days very less time for sleep so sleep first

u love rains?

i love people playing in rains i love seeing them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Soo cool n honest replies, last one is soo cute abt rain... Thanx alot 4 traslatin Nazz...😊
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nazz...Appreciate ur efforts...πŸ‘
Nice interview and loved the replies!😊
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Ma'amπŸ‘πŸΌ you are truly a nice person and it show well. It's a pleasure to know youπŸ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Thank you Ma'amπŸ‘πŸΌ you are truly a nice person and it show well. It's a pleasure to know youπŸ˜ƒ

☺️
babithaj thumbnail
Thanx nazia... U r so nice n took a great effort to help us all...
pooja is very honest... hope she will do better in future too..
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful translation di... Love Pooja.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja is very simple and cute,God bless her.Nazia thanks for ur efforts.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much Naz Di

and thank you Baalu Bhai
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice interview. Very sensible replies. Yeah long to go!! Good luck PG. Wishing you all the best πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Sis for the translation, Thanks Baalu bhai πŸ˜ƒ