Juhi has hit new lows! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Excuseme! if u think amar is bhagwan then go and see the past Uncensored vids as well to see how Amar is bitching about then behind back. Amar is becoming Sky's friend? u gotta be kidding me. I'm glad Juhi's there make that emotional fool understand that.
Originally posted by TallyHo

I am still counting on a storm tho'😆

😆😆😆
Today uncensored video sealed the victory for amar...Its is a slap to those who say amar is spineless coz in the video he clearly told juhi if he want he will talk and laugh wid sid,it is his decision and he dont care abt wat juhi or sky think abt it..i will even prefer sky and sid to win but hate this juhi the most...she dont hv many ppl to vote and she is no shweta tiwari,,,i dont understand sky and his strategy of evicting the weaker housemates one by one..Wats the point eventually he will loose to amar juhi or sid..
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

Today uncensored video sealed the victory for amar...Its is a slap to those who say amar is spineless coz in the video he clearly told juhi if he want he will talk and laugh wid sid,it is his decision and he dont care abt wat juhi or sky think abt it..i will even prefer sky and sid to win but hate this juhi the most...she dont hv many ppl to vote and she is no shweta tiwari,,,

Also people say that Amar is sky chamcha, but day 76 videos you could see that sky was begging juhi not to upset amar, because he doesn't want amar against him. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

Also people say that Amar is sky chamcha, but day 76 videos you could see that sky was begging juhi not to upset amar, because he doesn't want amar against him. 

sky has done tht b4 as well at the time of sunny and shonali incident...it will be very interesting whom sky nominates this weak coz i am sure juhi and sunny will nominate amar and sid..
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

sky has done tht b4 as well at the time of sunny and shonali incident...it will be very interesting whom sky nominates this weak coz i am sure juhi and sunny will nominate amar and sid..

Yeah, juhi and sunny will probably nominate sid and amar. I pretty sure that sky will never nominate juhi and sunny. But it will be interesting to see who amar nominates. I think he will nominate sid and juhi. 

Originally posted by MrManagement

Yeah, juhi and sunny will probably nominate sid and amar. I pretty sure that sky will never nominate juhi and sunny. But it will be interesting to see who amar nominates. I think he will nominate sid and juhi. 

It dosnt matter whom amar nominates coz

juhi sunny will nominate amar and sid and sid will nominate amar and sky

so 4 votes to sid and 3 to amar..They both in nomination
Juhi has already hit rock bottom she cant go any lower than this

Hope she wins now , she neither has work to do nor will have any friends outside after bb , she would need all the money she can get to keep herself well fed for 6 months
Amar should act smart here coz i dont expect sid to do tht...It is almost certain tht sid and amar will be in nomination...so amar should talk to sid abt this and they should drag two more ppl in the nominations along wid them...I think amar shoul ask sid to nominate juhi and sunny..

sky,juhi and sunny will nominate amar and sid
so 3 votes goes to amar and sid

now if amar and sid nominate juhi and sunny
2 votes goes to them...

This way four of them will be in the nominations and sunny or juhi will be out...