India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi has hit new lows!

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Juhi know that Amar and Sky are becoming good friends so she is slowly starting to create rift between them. In most of the uncensored videos today she bas b*****ing about amar to sky. She knew that if amar survived the elimination. For nomination, one name would be sid and the other would have to be from her group. So she making sure that sky stabs amar in the back.  In the link 1 she starts by telling sky that amar talks to sid. So what if he talks to sid, it is inhumane to live in one house and isolate one person. Atleast when amar talks to sid he doesn't talk about sky like juhi does. In the link 2 and 3 juhi and sunny are making sure that sky stops trusting amar and votes for him in the nominations. Amar has almost never talked shit about juhi to sky, but Juhi and sunny true colors are coming out. Sunny even said to sky that the plan is to have the three of them in the finals. 

I wonder what will happen next, when amar finds out? Will he revolt agasint the group and join sid. Or secretly try to break the group up. 

Also, whats up with juhi eating all the time. She is always eating chicken and parathaLOL And she rudely snatched the candy away from amar, Serioulsy, this women can take someone life for one month supply or chicken, paratha or chocolate. 

But, next week I seriously don't want to see Amar in the nominations  it has to be sunny or juhi. The are starting to get on my nerves. Juhi is just using sky and throw him away like trash when she is done.  

Thanks for the videos sweetybollywood
Link 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97z12wxMzo&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=6&feature=plcp

Link 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EbCaXusfYw&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=7&feature=plcp

Link 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qarAsM3kX8w&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=5&feature=plcp

Edited by MrManagement - 17 December 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PSB_Zoneanns123Heyybabyydollluscgirlboredsoul-Seraphic-Chingaariblue-ice.

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I wonder why does she always say "EPISODE"?? why doesn't she day...she is all fake.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap_fan

I wonder why does she always say "EPISODE"?? why doesn't she day...she is all fake.Dead

Correct, Juhi is very fake. Remember she got in fight with sky when he was just simply doing the task. Now she is pretending to be his sister again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
She is very cunning. Did you notice as the nominations come near, she goes and talks to sid and shonali and fakes support. So obviously they will prefer other sky group members for eviction and then when sky gets angry at her, She fakes support for sky in recent PM situation so sky doesnt go against her.

This way she has saved herself in all the nominations till nowAngry Dont like her at all. I loved how Salman dismissed her argument today when she was trying to convey how great she is. And that she is a girl and its very difficult for her still she yelled at both the guys and was taking credit for peace making! And Salman cut her off in the middle and told Andrew great work and appreciated him for how well he handled the fight.LOL I loved that, I wish I could see her face.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta-Seraphic-Chingaariblue-ice.

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Considering this is a game, she has played it smartly so far :)  Not many can do it. Without getting into any dirty fights and abuses, she has managed to stay in the house for so long purely based on her mental politics and manipulation skills Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001MrManagement

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageRoseMrManagementboredsoul-Seraphic-blue-ice.

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Considering this is a game, she has played it smartly so far :)  Not many can do it. Without getting into any dirty fights and abuses, she has managed to stay in the house for so long purely based on her mental politics and manipulation skills Embarrassed 

I beg to differ. She has got into her fair share of fights, in the initial days she had got into a very verbal fight with Amar and later also she has fought with many including sky (during the jail task). As recently as this week she had this unnecessary fight with PM where she kept calling PM bewakoof. She survived not becoz she is smart but bcoz she is aligned with Sky who is a bigger bully and as a result her fights and double standards get covered up.

boredsoul-Seraphic-

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

Originally posted by -Moderator-

I beg to differ. She has got into her fair share of fights, in the initial days she had got into a very verbal fight with Amar and later also she has fought with many including sky (during the jail task). As recently as this week she had this unnecessary fight with PM where she kept calling PM bewakoof. She survived not becoz she is smart but bcoz she is aligned with Sky who is a bigger bully and as a result her fights and double standards get covered up.

I agree she has survived because she has big daddy sky behind her. The thing about juhi is that she never fights her battles, she always allows other to do it. She plays the game but unlike amar who declares that he is playing, she just backstabs people. I will not give juhi credit for her smartness, but I will give her credit for picking the most dominating group and then sucking up to survive. 

-Seraphic--Cruiser-

Go to top