Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Star Parivaar Live - Naksh (Page 9)

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Joined: 14 March 2011
Posts: 5162

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Hey amina,is it naksh's intro performance?

yah this is their first perfomance but in the precap they showed glimps of another perfomance of naksh i think its on chamma chamma song..   Big smile
oh ok.it means naksh introduced 2gether nd others individually,ri8?

no they introduced our naksh and other other couple together Confused Unhappy watch the 1st video it's got their introduction Smile
i know.but im asking abt the 1st performances.naksh performed 2gether but others performed individually na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Amina_

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 16831

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Mariam_

naksh rocked in there performance amina i really loved them and they have improved as dancers so much na
specially karan :) u cant believe i was admiring karan more than hina throughout the performance ;)
 
yeah rasha agree with you even i was impressed by karan rem when he used to be such a bad dancer now he has improved loads and thats awsome loved him and his moves EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha__Amina_

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Joined: 14 March 2011
Posts: 5162

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Rocking performance.i just luvd it.ye ithni jaldi khatam kyun huyi baba :( :( thanku sooo much amina Hug ha volume is vry low.but im thankful 2 u recording it :)

Hug i know the volum is very low coz i did it early in the morning Unhappy i'll record it again with high volume and upload it Smile
oh so sweet of u :) :) now also im watching it

i hope u r enjoying it Wink
u cant imagine how many times i watched it.it is one of my fav song with my fav bolly jodi srk-kajol.ab usmein naksh perform kiya tho aur bhi pyar ho gayi.

omg u r also srk and kajol fan... i luv their jodi too Day Dreaming
hmm...amina,our likes r similar na-v r yr crazies,u like naksh,me too.u like hina more,me too.v both r srk diwanis.now one more added 2 the list lolz
_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14687

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

naksh rocked in there performance amina i really loved them and they have improved as dancers so much na

Yeah they improved a lot and they rocked it Big smile i wasn't expecting such a rocking perfomance from Naksh. btw Mariam i was looking for u in the audience LOL i know i don't know how u look like but i was still looking for u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rasha_Ishradivanluver

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Joined: 14 March 2011
Posts: 5162

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by _Mariam_

naksh rocked in there performance amina i really loved them and they have improved as dancers so much na

Yeah they improved a lot and they rocked it Big smile i wasn't expecting such a rocking perfomance from Naksh. btw Mariam i was looking for u in the audience LOL i know i don't know how u look like but i was still looking for u LOL
haan haan mariam,humein bhi dekhna hai tumhe ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivanluver_Amina_

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14687

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Hey amina,is it naksh's intro performance?

yah this is their first perfomance but in the precap they showed glimps of another perfomance of naksh i think its on chamma chamma song..   Big smile
oh ok.it means naksh introduced 2gether nd others individually,ri8?

no they introduced our naksh and other other couple together Confused Unhappy watch the 1st video it's got their introduction Smile
i know.but im asking abt the 1st performances.naksh performed 2gether but others performed individually na?

yeah Naksh did all their perfomances together Big smile

Edited by _Amina_ - 19 December 2011 at 3:29pm
_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 14687

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

Rocking performance.i just luvd it.ye ithni jaldi khatam kyun huyi baba :( :( thanku sooo much amina Hug ha volume is vry low.but im thankful 2 u recording it :)

Hug i know the volum is very low coz i did it early in the morning Unhappy i'll record it again with high volume and upload it Smile
oh so sweet of u :) :) now also im watching it

i hope u r enjoying it Wink
u cant imagine how many times i watched it.it is one of my fav song with my fav bolly jodi srk-kajol.ab usmein naksh perform kiya tho aur bhi pyar ho gayi.

omg u r also srk and kajol fan... i luv their jodi too Day Dreaming
hmm...amina,our likes r similar na-v r yr crazies,u like naksh,me too.u like hina more,me too.v both r srk diwanis.now one more added 2 the list lolz

so many similarities LOL we r just like twins Big smile
Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 16831

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by _Mariam_

naksh rocked in there performance amina i really loved them and they have improved as dancers so much na

Yeah they improved a lot and they rocked it Big smile i wasn't expecting such a rocking perfomance from Naksh. btw Mariam i was looking for u in the audience LOL i know i don't know how u look like but i was still looking for u LOL
 
haan i was suprised when i first seen naksh perform too glad they are getting good
ROFL your a joker amina when i find myself i will tell you guys to look too LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Naksh Duggu VM on Aashiyan @Pg 1||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: pree4ru   Replies: 268   Views: 23714

pree4ru 268 23714 20 November 2012 at 3:36am by geetu_naksh
star parivaar live at wembley..star uk

2

Author: -Sadiaa-   Replies: 13   Views: 3406

-Sadiaa- 13 3406 23 February 2012 at 10:34pm by _radhika_
Star Parivaar Live concert -Star Plus

2 3

Author: pree4ru   Replies: 19   Views: 4026

pree4ru 19 4026 07 November 2011 at 5:35am by cuttiee
PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4

2 3 4 5

Author: shyamal_hina.di   Replies: 39   Views: 12660

shyamal_hina.di 39 12660 09 May 2011 at 1:38am by shyamal_hina.di
14th april wu... naksh naksh & naksh

2 3

Author: saman.17   Replies: 18   Views: 8724

saman.17 18 8724 15 April 2011 at 2:19am by moonlight08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index