Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

specially karan :) u cant believe i was admiring karan more than hina throughout the performance ;)

yeah rasha agree with you even i was impressed by karan rem when he used to be such a bad dancer now he has improved loads and thats awsome loved him and his moves 😳😃
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Amina_

omg u r also srk and kajol fan... i luv their jodi too 😍

hmm...amina,our likes r similar na-v r yr crazies,u like naksh,me too.u like hina more,me too.v both r srk diwanis.now one more added 2 the list lolz
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

naksh rocked in there performance amina i really loved them and they have improved as dancers so much na

Yeah they improved a lot and they rocked it 😃 i wasn't expecting such a rocking perfomance from Naksh. btw Mariam i was looking for u in the audience 😆 i know i don't know how u look like but i was still looking for u 😆
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah they improved a lot and they rocked it 😃 i wasn't expecting such a rocking perfomance from Naksh. btw Mariam i was looking for u in the audience 😆 i know i don't know how u look like but i was still looking for u 😆

haan haan mariam,humein bhi dekhna hai tumhe ;)
_Amina_ thumbnail

i know.but im asking abt the 1st performances.naksh performed 2gether but others performed individually na?

yeah Naksh did all their perfomances together 😃Edited by _Amina_ - 12 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail

hmm...amina,our likes r similar na-v r yr crazies,u like naksh,me too.u like hina more,me too.v both r srk diwanis.now one more added 2 the list lolz

so many similarities 😆 we r just like twins 😃
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

haan i was suprised when i first seen naksh perform too glad they are getting good
🤣 your a joker amina when i find myself i will tell you guys to look too 😆