Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for thw updateπŸ˜ƒ
not a single naksh interview together there too...i dont know whats their problem
Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks amina...for update...really our naksh is perfect couple no doubt...waiting for video ...
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Amina_

arghhh i want to kill sp for not showing the whole show together! 😑

Today there was only Naksh's yeh kaali kaali aankhein perfomance in full. Their perfomance was rocking 😍 Naksh rocked the wembley arena πŸ˜ƒ loved it ❀️ as always they were looking adorable! Just seeing them together is enough the rest really dosen't matter... πŸ˜ƒ for me they creat magic wathever they do... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Naksh's indroduction was a join 1 with suhana and ishan. they showed the old promo of yrkkh( the one where naksh is in lots of different attire) with Karan and Hina's interview in between 😊 Karan in his interview said the whole arena is packed.. he can't see any empty sit in there... πŸ˜ƒ Hina said this is wembley and this very very big for them as they never performed in such a big platform before so she is very thankful to star πŸ˜ƒ than there was a glimp's of their 'dhinka chika' perfomance 😍 it was same as sbs. i hope they show's the whole perfomance next week 😊 thats all they showed in today.

I have to say this our Naksh is the most suited couple of tv industry! it's amazing to see how well they suit each other... the perfect jodi...😍 😍 even my sis was saying the same thing today πŸ˜ƒ i'm so proud to be a Naksh fan πŸ˜ƒ luv them tooo bits...!!!!

sorry i could't record it on my phone tonight coz of my neighbours😑 they r gonna call police if i put my tv volume up so late at night πŸ˜† I promise i'll do it as soon as i wake up πŸ˜ƒ

@bold,amina yesterday i told u na.they complement each other very well.that suitability missing in other jodi.anyways thanku so much for the updt πŸ€— Now w8ing for the video
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha1

thanks for thw updateπŸ˜ƒ

not a single naksh interview together there too

no one gave any interview together. i think they gave the inteviews in between their perfomances coz there was a small interview of Karan he just said 'me and akshara still got three more perfomences to do' 😊
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hinakshara

@bold,amina yesterday i told u na.they complement each other very well.that suitability missing in other jodi.anyways thanku so much for the updt πŸ€— Now w8ing
for the video

πŸ€— seriously they have some magic in their chemistry... Naksh can make anyone fall in luv with them πŸ˜ƒ they r the most magical jodi in the whole universe 😍
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing amina... πŸ˜ƒ m sure naksh must hav rocked it
ye SP itna maar khayega na humlog latka raha hai kamina 😑 😑
_Amina_ thumbnail
omg... it's already morning here and i still haven't slept yet πŸ˜† i'll be half dead at work today 🀣
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi videp upload kar do yaar warna humara din kaise katega??????????
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz amina jaldi vedio upload kar warna aj to hum gaye kamse...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

Sam u r still wake?😲 or is it already morning in india?

itna shocked exp kyun bhai yahan morg ho gayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise raat ko jaldi sone ki aadat bhi nhi hai but subah jaldi uth jaaungi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†