Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Star Parivaar Live - Naksh

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arghhh i want to kill sp for not showing the whole show together! 😑

Today there was only Naksh's yeh kaali kaali aankhein perfomance in full. Their perfomance was rocking 😍 Naksh rocked the wembley arena πŸ˜ƒ loved it ❀️ as always they were looking adorable! Just seeing them together is enough the rest really dosen't matter... πŸ˜ƒ for me they creat magic wathever they do... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Naksh's indroduction was a join 1 with suhana and ishan. they showed the old promo of yrkkh( the one where naksh is in lots of different attire) with Karan and Hina's interview in between 😊 Karan in his interview said the whole arena is packed.. he can't see any empty sit in there... πŸ˜ƒ Hina said this is wembley and this very very big for them as they never performed in such a big platform before so she is very thankful to star πŸ˜ƒ than there was a glimp's of their 'dhinka chika' perfomance 😍 it was same as sbs. i hope they show's the whole perfomance next week 😊 thats all they showed in today.

I have to say this our Naksh is the most suited couple of tv industry! it's amazing to see how well they suit each other... the perfect jodi...😍 😍 even my sis was saying the same thing today πŸ˜ƒ i'm so proud to be a Naksh fan πŸ˜ƒ luv them tooo bits...!!!!
here is the link... as always i recorded with my phone so its not very clear...

this is a tiny bit better one πŸ˜†

Edited by _Amina_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow thnks amina 4 the update i was w8ing 4 this ...please record it wehn u get the time once again a biggg thanks too u πŸ€—
w8ing 2 see naksh πŸ˜
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..πŸ˜ƒ pata nhi india me yeh telecast hoga bhi ya nhi...
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

wow thnks amina 4 the update i was w8ing 4 this ...please record it wehn u get the time once again a biggg thanks too uπŸ€—

w8ing 2 see naksh😍

it's my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ sorry 4 the late update i had to work till late today top of that im not feeling very well so it got bit late πŸ˜” i'll upload the video tomorrow... i would've done it now but it's 4:15am in here, if i put the tv on now i might have to go to jail 2morow 🀣
shayal1436 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

it's my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ sorry 4 the late update i had to work till late today top of that im not feeling very well so it got bit late πŸ˜” i'll upload the video tomorrow... i would've done it now but it's 4:15am in here, if i put the tv on now i might have to go to jail 2morow 🀣

Its okay same problem here too so i understand πŸ˜†...kal subah hii karna we cant afford to send u too jail na πŸ€£ nd tc of urself πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shayal1436 - 12 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

thanks for sharing..πŸ˜ƒ pata nhi india me yeh telecast hoga bhi ya nhi...

Sam u r still wake?😲 or is it already morning in india?
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayal1436

Its okay same problem here too so i understandπŸ˜†...kal suah hii karna we cant afford to send u too jail na🀣

thats why i didn't take the risk baba 🀣 i don't want to go to jail and miss my Naksh 😳 i won't be able to live without them 😍
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Amina..DO record it
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Thnx for sharing Amina..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Do upload the video soon..
Waiting to see Naksh..😍
-Nasreen- thumbnail