Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

rajkumari as daasi

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
hey friends

dont you think durdhara looked good as daasi especially that dress she was wearing but now as she dressed as princess she doesnt look as cute she did last week what you think

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilarushi02rasp_berrycscstiny15

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaiyyaji

hey friends

dont you think durdhara looked good as daasi especially that dress she was wearing but now as she dressed as princess she doesnt look as cute she did last week what you think

hey u r rite she was looking cute and beautiful in that green and orange dress when she got separated from CGM but in her rajkumari wala dress up is not suiting her.

Either they need to change her costume or her hairstyle. I mean she will look good with open hairs or hair style of her dassi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
only one reply how rude please guys anyone reply and increase rankings of show. forum is very quite after yesterdayLOL. come on and comment love to hear your lovely feedback
rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey just now i saw the pics of lead actress of show MAHADEV, and i really liked her get up. why can't they try dis one with DURDHARA. I am sure she will look more beautiful Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top