Sky a Victim ... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ssshhh

Mano ya na mano some1 is back wid a new avatar nd a new fav housemate.😡

really? who is that member?
i like Sky but dislike pooja mishra to have arguments with my sky who always supported this snobby..
Originally posted by MahekFTW

lol only a pathological liar can lie so easily
he didnt even blink !
i was amazed !!

andrew symmods doesnt even talk to sky 
i saw in the uncensored vids he was goin on and on about 
how he doesnt give andrew any importance
i was liek dude he is amazing player n he has been though alot more trouble than u can possibly imagine with grace !
show some respect , he is a guest in ur country ! 

I completely agree. and Andrew . is a REAL MAN ! Andrew doesn't talk to Sunny, Sky, Juhi  .. He Only talks when people have something to say .. something with content.. He is a 35 year old Man who is an international sportsman .. He is not interested in the small stupid fights.. But he is  fair. if he ignores the fight . he ignores everyone SID and SKY both ..  i also wrote a post on Andrew and how people ignore him .. he is a guest. and plz show him , HOW WARM and Loving Indian people are Not this crap ..
Originally posted by Mia1love

andrew symmods doesnt even talk to sky 
i saw in the uncensored vids he was goin on and on about 
how he doesnt give andrew any importance
i was liek dude he is amazing player n he has been though alot more trouble than u can possibly imagine with grace !
show some respect , he is a guest in ur country ! 

I completely agree. and Andrew . is a REAL MAN ! Andrew doesn't talk to Sunny, Sky, Juhi  .. He Only talks when people have something to say .. something with content.. He is a 35 year old Man who is an international sportsman .. He is not interested in the small stupid fights.. But he is  fair. if he ignores the fight . he ignores everyone SID and SKY both ..  i also wrote a post on Andrew and how people ignore him .. he is a guest. and plz show him , HOW WARM and Loving Indian people are Not this crap ..
[/QUOTE]

VERY true... Sky and his team have been a bad sport with Andrew becasue Andrew is not licking Sky's toes like the rest and Sky very well knows Andrew never will.  Yeah to adapt in a  different culture is difficult being the only odd one out and even when PM was giving him a talk about talking to Andrew to make him feel more comfortable he had such idiotic reasons not to... and I think they all stem from the fact that Andrew is never going to be subservient to him like the others. 

Originally posted by shellily

VERY true... Sky and his team have been a bad sport with Andrew becasue Andrew is not licking Sky's toes like the rest and Sky very well knows Andrew never will.  Yeah to adapt in a  different culture is difficult being the only odd one out and even when PM was giving him a talk about talking to Andrew to make him feel more comfortable he had such idiotic reasons not to... and I think they all stem from the fact that Andrew is never going to be subservient to him like the others. 

Yes ! and odd thing is . Sky has a Weird nature to him .. If you are not on  his side you are X'ed out and naturally a the wrong side.. Andrew would never allow a boy like sky to drop on his head ..  Sky needs to learn some manners on  how to behave and welcome guests into his home. And I agree with Salman .  i don;t find his jokes funny. but  highly offensive .. 
Edited by Mia1love - 12 years ago